Fair City

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Lenny made me gag the sit up of him in the bed 🀒
Im more upset that they were getting in on for the 2nd time in one day....still wearing the same clothes!! Jesus have a shower at least ;)
But yes the sight of Lennys hairy belly was very offputting :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I missed Fridays one. I'll have to catch up on the player. I hear Mondo's ex is coming back , Juliet's mother. Different actress.

Reactions: 1
Is anyone still watching or just me? It’s v amusing these days with the Rafferty, Sharin, Carol love triangle and Sharon having an 18yr old on her arm. So ridiculous that it’s amusing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Why did Sharon split with the husband
He went into a rehab place to kick the betting habit but met a woman in there. He was with the woman for a while, saying he loved her. but she left him. She was in rehab for being an alcoholic .

I keep wanting to restart watching but not watched since Kerry-Ann was killed & its not as easy to find out the main things i've missed compared to uk soaps lol

Ah I forgot about Kerry Anne... I hate the whole Paul and Orla thing. I can't stand Paul.
---
Have they forgotten about the cross dressing teacher who lived with Anna . Terrible acting.. the introduce and get rid of characters quickly

Reactions: 1
I tend to catch up in bulk on the player and I'm a few episodes behind.
This Orla and Paul thing is ridiculous. Would she just move out and be done with it. She has the money, she's not dependent on him.
Nearly cried laughing over Sharon's excuse for being caught with just the sheet around. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Is the new one supposed to be zoe? She was blonde! Now there's a brown haired totally different one in the laundrette. It's gone ridiculous now though.