Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
LADS.. I'm delighted there's a thread on this.
Who needs panto when we have Fair City, eh?

Cristiano and his new fella are basically married, I know us gays move fast but this one takes the biscuit!
...and where do you leave Mondo's daughter Juliet - she has to be one of the most annoying/worst actresses in the world. A face and an accent you want to wallop!

Doug and Ericka are like something from Jobstown Community Centre's Christmas panto - I fucking love when 8pm comes around, best laugh all day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Casperoo

Chatty Member
I wonder is Lucy really working in Insurance? I was surprised the night Will died, I wasn't expecting it. The drugs story line is taking over a bit. I like Juliets character, I think she's funny. Damien and Mairead drive me mad, they should emigrate :ROFLMAO:
I thought that about Lucy. I don't believe she's working for insurance. Drug story is annoying now.

Reactions: 5

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
The young fella is supposed to be 18. He delighted coming down the stairs , he may aswell have done the disco Stu dance out of the Simpsons πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was waiting for Lucy to attack someone. She just handed herself in. Awful. Maybe Cleo can come back now πŸ˜‚ can't understand Aine either πŸ˜‚ can't understand your man in Emmerdale either. Charities son. He's disabled. But Christ you'd only make out maybe one word in his sentence. I know they can't help it. But the soaps have to be seen to hire these disabled people. Especially the last few years. Wasn't it said the first Disabled/down syndrome person to be on a soap was in Corrie. Cathy's nephew that worked in Roy's. But I could understand him
Fair City is the only soap I watch - I know, I chose the best one!!!

yeah, I thought Lucy would try kill Pete. Was such a boring episode. No storyline at all
I always piss myself laughing thinking about that story - years ago - someone was in RTE, don’t know what for.
They left and somehow ended up on the Fair City set.
They stood at the bus stop for ages until someone came along and told them it wasn’t an actual bus stop.

Can you imagine! N

• Haha
  • Heart

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Can't believe there's a thread for this πŸ˜‚ I'm so happy. That Lucy one is definitely up to something. I hated the way they got rid of will. I was hoping he'd get caught out properly and be done for the abuse of Chris. Cas and that new old one has to be the worst actors on it tho πŸ˜‚ aswell as Damien

• Haha
Who brings champagne and cake to ICU ...god Leo I dont know you brought a guitar....
Leo must have slept with a scriptwriter to get that much action in an episode πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He blames Carol for the whole affair so where does he go straight after the hospital....into her bar to order a drink and support her businessπŸ˜‚
How is it possible after all the years that Leo has been in the soap that his acting has actually gotten worse?? ;)

• Haha

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
What about Lucy and Carol - dying for your thoughts on them 🀣
I actually have a soft spot for Carol. Won't hear anything bad!

Ah Lucy, the most suspicious journalist/insurance broker this side of Dublin. Roaming around the streets of Dublin in her Inspector Gadget coat... Carrigstown will never be the same after she's done with it.

• Haha
I tend to catch up in bulk on the player and I'm a few episodes behind.
This Orla and Paul thing is ridiculous. Would she just move out and be done with it. She has the money, she's not dependent on him.
Nearly cried laughing over Sharon's excuse for being caught with just the sheet around. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4

Lovelula

VIP Member
Why did Lucy say last night to Carol oh I googled you I do it with all my clients...as if Carrigstown was all new to her shur she would have lived there and known Carol's past with organised crime anyway.

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Just catching up on last nights, Lucy meets your ones daughter that got burned in the hair salon.

"Leave my Mam out of this"

"this" being the whole reason they're fucking meeting - who writes this shit? Does nobody proof read!?

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jesus wept πŸ™ˆ
There is a barrier somewhere and if you scrape to the end of it…
You’ll find the RTE guide with the fair city omnibus listing marked in biro.

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Who brings champagne and cake to ICU ...god Leo I dont know you brought a guitar....
Leo must have slept with a scriptwriter to get that much action in an episode πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He blames Carol for the whole affair so where does he go straight after the hospital....into her bar to order a drink and support her businessπŸ˜‚

• Haha