Fair City

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember they replaced sash with a brunette for a few weeks. It was actually the actress who played Kelly. Literally using the same actress for two separate parts. And short sighted if they were bringing Zoe back in πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
Remember they replaced sash with a brunette for a few weeks. It was actually the actress who played Kelly. Literally using the same actress for two separate parts. And short sighted if they were bringing Zoe back in πŸ™ˆ
Yeah it's really strange to do that. Damien has to be worst actor in it. Always nodding his head , and the hat tonight looked like a child's hat. All he was missing was one of those helicopters attached to it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 🚁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought it was funny when they actually joked about it .... you look different Jess!! Have they forgotten that haileys dad is the ex priest??

Reactions: 1
Can anyone explain the Hailey situation to me because I'm not watching fair city that long, is Sharon not her mother? Who is Ger? And what's the relationship with the ex priest Liam?

Reactions: 2
Can anyone explain the Hailey situation to me because I'm not watching fair city that long, is Sharon not her mother? Who is Ger? And what's the relationship with the ex priest Liam?
Ger is Sharon's sister. She used run McCoy's and also a money lending racket. She is Hailey's birth mother and Liam is her birth father.

Reactions: 3