Fair City

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair City thread, Irish weekly soap, its so bad its good and Im a fan :ROFLMAO: although some Irish Instagrammers would put the plot lines to shame ;) Lucy is back in town to investigate an insurance claim after the attack on Carols taxi office, Lucy tormented Dolores and Pete years ago. Carol has been blackmailed into allowing drugs into her pub to protect her son Jack. Paul and Orla are now an item. Can anyone remember the Lucy story years ago? Did she pretend to have body parts of Dolores daughter who died?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus wept πŸ™ˆ
There is a barrier somewhere and if you scrape to the end of it…
You’ll find the RTE guide with the fair city omnibus listing marked in biro.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why did Lucy say last night to Carol oh I googled you I do it with all my clients...as if Carrigstown was all new to her shur she would have lived there and known Carol's past with organised crime anyway.

Can't believe there's a thread for this πŸ˜‚ I'm so happy. That Lucy one is definitely up to something. I hated the way they got rid of will. I was hoping he'd get caught out properly and be done for the abuse of Chris. Cas and that new old one has to be the worst actors on it tho πŸ˜‚ aswell as Damien

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't believe there's a thread for this πŸ˜‚ I'm so happy. That Lucy one is definitely up to something. I hated the way they got rid of will. I was hoping he'd get caught out properly and be done for the abuse of Chris. Cas and that new old one has to be the worst actors on it tho πŸ˜‚ aswell as Damien
I wonder is Lucy really working in Insurance? I was surprised the night Will died, I wasn't expecting it. The drugs story line is taking over a bit. I like Juliets character, I think she's funny. Damien and Mairead drive me mad, they should emigrate :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Pete is getting right saucy over Lucy isnt he...

Did she not find it suss that Cleo would sit down beside her making small talk after the screaming match yesterday she was obviously sent to gather information.
And I dont think you'd spend your 9-5 in a pub doing your work,especially when the person you're investigating is behind the bar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I wonder is Lucy really working in Insurance? I was surprised the night Will died, I wasn't expecting it. The drugs story line is taking over a bit. I like Juliets character, I think she's funny. Damien and Mairead drive me mad, they should emigrate :ROFLMAO:
I thought that about Lucy. I don't believe she's working for insurance. Drug story is annoying now.

Reactions: 5
I think that sash is a brutal actress Jesus wept. Bring back ger she was a great character.

Reactions: 2
I wonder cos Richie texts them it's finished in the next episode. Does that mean he kills Zach? It's hardly finished that quick πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Has Tommy already killed yer man and did he send the text and is he pretending he's still after him. I want Carol to kill Ritchie with a golf club like old times.

Apparently sash is going to be missing for 4 episodes. That one playing her was in it years ago, playing a girl called Kelly. Think she was with Dermot and Jo πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1