Fair City

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the actor who played Cristiano had left? Why did he just turn up on a Skype call?
Also I thought Christiano left to live with his boyfried and his sister in Brussels....now Sash is heading out there too with her child in tow? It must be some size of an apartment!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Alex's hair!!! I cant stop staring at it!! Its bloody awful!!!! I want to get a shaver to it and fade it LOL

• Haha
Alex's hair!!! I cant stop staring at it!! Its bloody awful!!!! I want to get a shaver to it and fade it LOL
It's like someone put a big bowl over his head and shaved around it. Melanie going to Dubai all of a sudden. . random ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Only catching up with the last episode now cos I've covid .. an uppity blonde karen driving a range Rover... Now there's a stereotype ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Feel better soon!!!
Thanks , It's feels like the flu. No major sickness thank God. First day i couldn't get out of the bed with sore bones/headache and fever. I'm on my third day today so I'll be ok soon hopefully. I'm off work for the week so it suits me fine ๐Ÿ˜‚ hadn't had a break from work in a year. Not even a weeks holidays, no one to cover. No one seems to want to work anymore. Wouldn't blame them as it's retail ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks again ๐Ÿ™‚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
James must have something to do with he, he got the keys of the site office from Damien earlier that day.

Reactions: 2
Sorry about that ๐Ÿ™ˆ hope you have caught up now.

Few saying Dermot maybe killed Can by mistake thinking it was James?
Dermot? Why?
My sky planner doesnโ€™t tape every episode unfortunately so Iโ€™m constantly missing FC and Emmerdale episodes. V annoying. Also a 1st world problem ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dermot? Why?
My sky planner doesnโ€™t tape every episode unfortunately so Iโ€™m constantly missing FC and Emmerdale episodes. V annoying. Also a 1st world problem ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Dermot's foster daughter was messed around by James and is bad in hospital with an anorexia flare up because of how he treated her. Dermot could of killed Cian in error if he went to the office to confront James ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Dermot's foster daughter was messed around by James and is bad in hospital with an anorexia flare up because of how he treated her. Dermot could of killed Cian in error if he went to the office to confront James ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Ah ok. Thanks for that. Iโ€™m glad Dermot is back. I always liked him. I think James will be the murderer. No one likes him. Heโ€™s annoyed a lot of ppl and I reckon itโ€™s time for him to go now ๐Ÿคž

What does everyone think of the acting in fair city at the minute? Iโ€™m finding the hole James story line boring now at this stage! Acting is a bit dry and not great even for fair city standards. Some actors need to stick to kids pantos. I think fair city needs some new actors and story lines. Iโ€™ve stopped watching it lately from boredom. Rather watch the weather on repeat for half an hour

What does everyone think of the acting in fair city at the minute? Iโ€™m finding the hole James story line boring now at this stage! Acting is a bit dry and not great even for fair city standards. Some actors need to stick to kids pantos. I think fair city needs some new actors and story lines. Iโ€™ve stopped watching it lately from boredom. Rather watch the weather on repeat for half an hour
I think the actor playing James is dire. I like Sharon. I think sheโ€™s good. And Erica. Dolores scares the bejaysus out of me when sheโ€™s got it in for someone. Sheโ€™s normally so sweet but I reckon sheโ€™s a great actress that in the rare scenes when sheโ€™s cross, sheโ€™s v believable. Then again I saw her in a chemist one day and she was a bit cold/cranky. Maybe she was having a bad day but not very Dolores like ๐Ÿคฃ

I like Bob & Renee (though her character can be annoying). It just struck me the other day that he has Dementia/Alzheimerโ€™s (sorry Iโ€™m unsure which). He was in a scene the other day and did great but I did think afterwards that it seemed like the others were helping him a little. Fair play to him continuing. I actually met them in real life too ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I made a show of myself cos was so confused as to why they were together. I didnโ€™t know they were married. I stopped in my tracks so had to say something. I told them I enjoyed them in FC and they were delighted ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Heart