Fair City

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hairy Mike more like. Good those zoom calls with Wayne and then Cleo. Does Fair City seek out the worst actors on purpose?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah Jesus where did they find Big Mikey. Seriously and that Lucy story!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Cleo's effort at rage on the Facetime call with Dolores was once again comedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cleo's effort at rage on the Facetime call with Dolores was once again comedy.
She's a brutal actress. Same as Dolores, when she pulls that worried face with hand up to her chin. Most of them on that show are bad actors. It's just a habit at this stage to watch it over watching it years ago with family. Cas and Bella are bad too. Not to mention damien. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Oh and of course Erica 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's a brutal actress. Same as Dolores, when she pulls that worried face with hand up to her chin. Most of them on that show are bad actors. It's just a habit at this stage to watch it over watching it years ago with family. Cas and Bella are bad too. Not to mention damien. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Oh and of course Erica 🀣
Erica and her mother! Awful acting...I know they are all awful actors but they are particularly bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This thread has given me permission to start watching again, just to be able to comment on the stupidity of it all. Ireland has produced some brilliant actors that are world renowned, then you have the few that have been in fairshitty for decades. Are they not mortified?

Oh my god Erica is a horrific actor. I just love how they can forget storylines and characters arent shown for weeks on end.

• Haha
This thread has given me permission to start watching again, just to be able to comment on the stupidity of it all. Ireland has produced some brilliant actors that are world renowned, then you have the few that have been in fairshitty for decades. Are they not mortified?
Welcome back!!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I watch it all on Saturday morning but I love a spoiler- give us an inkling on the Oscar worthy performances from tonight!

Auntie kitty won't be pleased with all this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'd love to actually see auntie kitty cone into the show. Judy should come back too since her son and ex husband is caught up in all this tit πŸ˜‚

• Haha