Fair City

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They recasted for four episode because they didn’t want it to look strange to have her missing when she’s part of a big storyline… you honestly couldn’t make this shite up. Yes RTÉ, having another actor who played a regular character on the show for a year or two was a much better option.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well if your going to get pregnant you want it to be by a big Mickey.... I know its Mikey. Que Christno trying to adopt it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It has to be up there with the worst story line ever! Any one know where Leo is these days?! I miss his quality acting. No one can shove a hand in the pocket of a jacket like him :)
Its hard to call I still.think the annoying one being held captive for months in her cardboard cell was the worst story ever
Leo's prob still reeling after helping yer man with the flat tyre a few weeks back he's not been seen since

• Haha
I haven't seen last nights episode but read he is a fantasist 🥴 wtf that means 🤪
Turns out he is not a therapist, they're helping 'treating' each other. 2nd part last last night had him been patient and her being therapist or something along those lines

Its hard to call I still.think the annoying one being held captive for months in her cardboard cell was the worst story ever
Leo's prob still reeling after helping yer man with the flat tyre a few weeks back he's not been seen since
Oh good point! That was a rubbish storyline! Give me the good old days when killing a gangster with a golf club was acceptable :)

• Haha
So, lucys therapist isn't her real therapist? I'm only catching up now. So it's two nut jobs helping each other 😂😂😂 ffs, and the Erica and her mother storyline is crap

• Haha
Reactions: 3