FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ those brows are vile. Just awful.
Bperfect was an absolute disgrace last night. Posts were up of the bus, the ques with no social distancing, the after party and then loads of people packed into a hotel bedroom to continue partying. Disgraceful.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think there's alot of confusion here. But from my understanding, you should have no more than 6 people from one other household and that's it. It's not a case of having 4 people from one house over on a Tuesday and 5 from another over on a Wednesday. It should be a max of 6 and that's it they're your close contacts. Imagine getting a positive covid test on say the Friday and the contact tracers ask who you've been in contact with the last few days? Oh well I had these people over one day and these other people over another. That's a joke. Common sense is scarce honestly.
Besides all that grace admitted herself that her immune system is shocking, and with her extra weight she should be a bit more cautious

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus christ those brows are vile. Just awful.
Bperfect was an absolute disgrace last night. Posts were up of the bus, the ques with no social distancing, the after party and then loads of people packed into a hotel bedroom to continue partying. Disgraceful.
Oh god where did you see those posts? I haven’t seen anything but had a mad day so haven’t been on social media much!

Reactions: 3
Jesus wept, so is she trying to raise awareness for thrush then or what. Like it's not some rare incurable illness that needs support and understanding. It's thrush, I don't want to hear about it when i have it myself for goodness sake.
I love your user name and pic. Best movie ever !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sat down with my tea (jacket potato with cheesy beans if anyone cares) and thought oh I’ll catch up on insta stories and landed on Graces. I had JUST proceeded to put a mouthful of cheesy potato in my mouth when she said she had Bacterial Vaginosis - I’ve had to put my potato in the bin 😩 I just couldn’t stomach it anymore 😢 I never thought she’d stoop so low to start discussing her grotty minge online. I’m so used to seeing people talking about smears and even discharge because it’s SO normal. But to describe your own vagina as ‘crusty’ and ‘itchy’ I’m sorry I just can’t 😷😷😷😷😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sat down with my tea (jacket potato with cheesy beans if anyone cares) and thought oh I’ll catch up on insta stories and landed on Graces. I had JUST proceeded to put a mouthful of cheesy potato in my mouth when she said she had Bacterial Vaginosis - I’ve had to put my potato in the bin 😩 I just couldn’t stomach it anymore 😢 I never thought she’d stoop so low to start discussing her grotty minge online. I’m so used to seeing people talking about smears and even discharge because it’s SO normal. But to describe your own vagina as ‘crusty’ and ‘itchy’ I’m sorry I just can’t 😷😷😷😷😷
I especially enjoyed the 'passing it back and forth' comment.

• Sick
  • Haha
Who wants to hear about her itchy vagina ( her new fave word 🙄) nobody grace it’s gross. Keep that personal info to yourself for gods sake 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did Grace say Chris is just in the shower and were going to head around. She stopped what she was saying then. What's she up to now?

Reactions: 7
I especially enjoyed the 'passing it back and forth' comment.
I know! Because that tells you she’s basically left the germs with Chris and then caught it back which says a lot 🤢 I think she genuinely believes she’s a hero for discussing such an embarrassing problem but she doesn’t realise people are just gonna be thinking oh my god you absolute cretin. If I were the friends they were having over tonight I’d just be sat opposite the table thinking ‘you were talking about your crusty vag 12 hours ago to thousands of followers’ 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I know! Because that tells you she’s basically left the germs with Chris and then caught it back which says a lot 🤢 I think she genuinely believes she’s a hero for discussing such an embarrassing problem but she doesn’t realise people are just gonna be thinking oh my god you absolute cretin. If I were the friends they were having over tonight I’d just be sat opposite the table thinking ‘you were talking about your crusty vag 12 hours ago to thousands of followers’ 🥴🥴🥴
Oh my god, I must have missed that part about passing it over and back 🤢🤢
Chris must be so proud...imagine his friends watching that 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

FacesByGrace #13 - Her anxiehee has settled, she’s finally free! but she can’t stop scratching at her bloody BV!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lads, she is GLUED to this thread. We have called her boring, called her lazy, mentioned how little time she spends with her kids, that she has no beauty content anymore etc. Lo and behold, she's now positive and upbeat with a fake voice and pronouncing her Ts; she took Hayden on TWO walks the other day; washed her floors after the cah pissed on them and is horsing out awful makeup chewtorials to beat the band. She even sorted out her brows and nails after we gave out about them, and gave herself an Elsa braid when we said she should do something with her hair.

Does anyone remember that website 'Subservient Chicken'? What else can we make Grace do?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread title
Photoshop fails, missing cat tails,
Girl is gone wacko with extra cheese on her taco.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually think she’s just trying to be ‘relatable’ and ‘cool’ by talking about her vagina. Did you see the new podcast today from Laura doyle and the fab pharmacist ? They were advertising real
Woman chats about vaginas and to be honest Laura pharmacy would always talk about HRT etc and is very educated and well spoken on vaginas and she clearly states vagina chat should not be taboo. And it’s not an uncomfortable or awkward listen if you listen to podcasters people insta people like Laura who would have the professionalism and knowledge. But I think Grace wants to be cool all like ‘ I’ll talk about me geeh and be all hip’ but everyone is actually just like ‘ shut up about your crusty vag Grace’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually think she’s just trying to be ‘relatable’ and ‘cool’ by talking about her vagina. Did you see the new podcast today from Laura doyle and the fab pharmacist ? They were advertising real
Woman chats about vaginas and to be honest Laura pharmacy would always talk about HRT etc and is very educated and well spoken on vaginas and she clearly states vagina chat should not be taboo. And it’s not an uncomfortable or awkward listen if you listen to podcasters people insta people like Laura who would have the professionalism and knowledge. But I think Grace wants to be cool all like ‘ I’ll talk about me geeh and be all hip’ but everyone is actually just like ‘ shut up about your crusty vag Grace’
Yeah see when it comes from someone who knows what they're talking about, it might be of interest to people. Like Dr mammy g who does great stories on different health issues.
She hasn't a clue, why would anyone care to hear about the current state of her vagina?

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion-
Poor Grace has an itchy fanny, the cah has no tail and the kids are gone to stay with granny

• Haha
Don't shoot me but I didn't mind her talking about the VB. It is good for women to talk about things like that. It sounds awful and so uncomfortable. There might be a young woman watching who hasn't had the courage to go to the doctor about something and this might just give her the push. You never know.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.