FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said “they asked me to be a part of their loyalty programme” wtf does that mean? Like those little cards they give everyone that you get a stamp and then when you’ve bought 9 coffees you get one free.

Imagine they handed her a loyalty card and she put that post up. Loling away to myself here
Lol!! Like saying Boots have asked me to be apart of their loyalty programme I should post on my insta about it and flash the card 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She said “they asked me to be a part of their loyalty programme” wtf does that mean? Like those little cards they give everyone that you get a stamp and then when you’ve bought 9 coffees you get one free.

Imagine they handed her a loyalty card and she put that post up. Loling away to myself here
What the actual duck. They gave a her a loyalty card. She lives in citywest and all the bear market coffee shops are in the city centre or Blackrock. Lean bean her local coffee shop so loyalty cards aswell so I assume he either has one for there also so would she not be a brand ambassador for them. It’s embarrassing her carry on. I wonder did she say do you know who I am when she went in there.

She went to the Shelbourne for a pampering while her fella isn’t working. Fair enough if she was working full time and doing loads for overtime I could understand if she went for but she sits on her arse all day doing nothing. She needs some else to do her film and edit her content for her.

It’s far from the Shelbourne she was raised.

Reactions: 7
She said tight clothes don’t help the tender area. Grace would want to stop squeeeezing herself into jeans that are ten times too small so before she loses a second pussy in the space of a month

• Haha
Reactions: 75
My eldest is 7. And youngest is 1.
min 7 years we have not had a night without them. Both, or at least one of us will be here when they wake up.
She is a disgrace!
Also the thrush, not from stress or anxiety. All that sugar and crap she eats is what is causing it.
As for the having people over, she is allowed. As far as I understand it 6 people from one house can go to another house with 6 people....it think. And then go to another house the next night.
Personally I would just keep to my own house and not have anyone over.
But no one needs to know about the Thrush...kept that to yourself love.

Reactions: 5
More freebies for greedy grace 🤬🤬 you think she'd give them to a family in need of a wee treat. But oh no grace keeps everything for herself 🙄🙄 because it's all about me!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Why is she so shady... never puts gifted.. never clear about stuff...

duck off grace ..you and your itchy gee 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone think grace is thrilled with what’s going on with Bperfects irresponsible selfish behaviour last night.. I’d say she’s delighted takes the heat of her for a change.. the only thing that’s burning is her flaps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she is glued to this thread and is leaving all the comments up about the cats missing tail (🙈) up purposely so she can come on and do a big speel about it. How everybody is always bullying her etc etc and she needs to take some time off insta..... just in time for her social gathering tonight 😂😂

Reactions: 3
What happened with bperfects ?!lads more free sugary / bad food .. 3 stone weight loss coming 😬

Reactions: 2
My husband just heard me watching her stories and said "she had a problem with her cah, now she's a problem with her pussy" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There’s a real stink of Emperor’s New Clothes off the trend for those brows. Anyone with eyesight can see they’re atrocious, yet ‘influencers’ are falling over themselves for Kim to work her so-called magic.
Is everyone IRL afraid to say they’re bleeping awful or what?
Because they are. Major Liam Gallagher 1995 vibes.

Maybe they’d be passable on an 18 year old supermodel with cut-glass cheekbones and Bambi eyes but on the average woman they look bleeping ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What happened with bperfects ?!lads more free sugary / bad food .. 3 stone weight loss coming 😬
Cursing nurse was talking about it, load of influences on a bus in Belfast for some launch last night, Northern Ireland had 970 cases of covid today then

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.