Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best of luck with the baby!! ❤ It’s perfectly understandable why you won’t be able to be there❤ I am in the same boat as yourself so I totally understand.
Good luck with your baby too! 🥰 Baby Beefcake should be here soon, no plans of induction just yet but once I'm past my due date I think they will start trying to twist my arm lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry just incase it wasn't clear - I am not dissing anyone for being dyslexic or saying this excuse is ok, someone commented on how badly spelled it was I was just highlighting that this will be her go to. It always is. Grace does no wrong. Ever. Even when she is wrong.

I agree she is so clueless, and its more astounding that she can be this clueless to violence when he friend Jens Journey who has been open about her journey of DM.

I wasn't being dismissive of anyone with dyslexia.
I got what you meant, completely agree that's what she'll go with 💛 I just don't care if she uses my comment for sympathy cos my friends on tattle know what I mean and my other half is proud of me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It would mean a lot more if she came on stories with her apology! Taking the easy way out as usual! 😡

Reactions: 13
What did Shannon do , I missed it ?
It's better explained on her thread but essentially she said she was "late to the party" regarding Aislings murder, no compassion in her voice and referred to the murder as bizarre.

She then deleted the story saying she was late to the party and put up a big sob story and now is sharing vigils.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She must have gotten a fuckton of messages about it, she never bothers acting accountable usually.
I wonder how many gave out, and if they were blocked straight after
I sent her a message, worded nicely. I’m not blocked and she did reply saying how insensitive it was.

Reactions: 12
It's better explained on her thread but essentially she said she was "late to the party" regarding Aislings murder, no compassion in her voice and referred to the murder as bizarre.

She then deleted the story saying she was late to the party and put up a big sob story and now is sharing vigils.
Thanks for that. Another thread for me to follow 😉

Reactions: 4
The only way she would post that is if some of her friends or family said it to her. I reckon Jen did.

Reactions: 7
She is always the same, her apology is never actually an apology as it always contains an excuse or justification for her cock up. She can't just say I'm sorry,i fucked up, i will do better etc, she ALWAYS has to get her self serving justification in there too. She's a disaster
And she says she’s sorry to the ones she upset and who were disappointed which translates to ‘I’m sorry I got called out’ It might not have been her intention but it just shows how thoughtless and self absorbed she is

Reactions: 15
She's only sorry because she saw the affect her insensitivity and lack of awareness had on her follower numbers. Even with her buying bot accounts she down nearly 60 followers today.

That's all Grace is sorry about. Sorry for herself and nobody else.
And now 168285.

Reactions: 7
I plead with anyone on this thread that is still following her to please unfollow. Hit this munter where it really hurts. 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have been thinking about Grace and what she said - you can't go back and claim that you are upset etc because you basically were not. Your words said otherwise. Your lack of thought was just that - you didn't think what you were saying was insensitive because it was of no consequence to you and you actually were not upset about what happened.

Going back and saying sorry if it seemed insensitive is irrelevant - it didn't seem insensitive....it WAS insensitive because you only care about your own life. Same with all these influencers, if it was genuine it would come across as genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I have been thinking about Grace and what she said - you can't go back and claim that you are upset etc because you basically were not. Your words said otherwise. Your lack of thought was just that - you didn't think what you were saying was insensitive because it was of no consequence to you and you actually were not upset about what happened.

Going back and saying sorry if it seemed insensitive is irrelevant - it didn't seem insensitive....it WAS insensitive because you only care about your own life. Same with all these influencers, if it was genuine it would come across as genuine.
I agree. nothing Is happening outside the world of Grace. She’s is so self absorbed that even bad news that she had already heard wasn’t in her consciousness after 10 mins. Just get off the platform

Reactions: 18

This. All of this.

Reactions: 13

Oh god this all.day.long!
Personally I was reeling after the news, it was like a stomach blow and all day yesterday I cried tears for a girl I've never met. I couldn't get her out of my mind and kept hugging my kids. I'm sorry if this is cruel but she has EVERY trait of a narcissist, namely she is completely and utterly devoid of empathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.