Faces By Grace #99 Filled up my cup, til it overran, Got called out, so I bawled to Mam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like they all could have went to Gorey for a family day out !! God she is so selfish

Reactions: 15
Like they all could have went to Gorey for a family day out !! God she is so selfish
She doesn’t want them so they’re sent away. No doubt emotionally threatening them again.

Kips and herself are on the rocks. Couldn’t be more obvious.

Reactions: 25
Send constrictive criticism to a company and they reply "be kind" with a dinosaur emoji.

This is 2023 people. What a time to alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Had a look at amber springs on trip advisor. Their responses to the negative reviews are really bad. So unprofessional. Not a bleeping chance I’d spend my hard earned cash with them based on those responses alone. Don’t know if id even like to stay there for free. Not my kind of place.

Reactions: 25
Yet another made up fantasy story from Grease:

5CD959BD-718E-430A-9D36-294AEAD0EB71.jpeg

Unless the place was run amuck with your kind, no one, NO ONE stopped you. She thinks she’s a celeb in Wexford all week. Third time she’s mentioned it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s a review on trip advisor where a family had their vodka rbrought to the kids table and the kids were drinking it and complaining their water tasted yuck 😱 the family were actually charged for the vodka that the kids drank as well as the new ones brought to them! bleeping hell

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
There’s a review on trip advisor where a family had their vodka rbrought to the kids table and the kids were drinking it and complaining their water tasted yuck 😱 the family were actually charged for the vodka that the kids drank as well as the new ones brought to them! bleeping hell
This brought up a memory for me ! On hols in Spain and they gave me my mums vodka and 7up instead of just 7up! Got free 7up and crisps for the week they were so apologetic ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It should be this family gifted a free stay…or the numerous others who seem to have had awful experiences

Reactions: 10
On her stories earlier she said her son and husband were still asleep but her daughter was awake, yet she went off for a walk on her own waffling into her phone. As a mother I just don’t get why she couldn’t have brought her with her for some time together. She really doesn’t see how she comes across!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
On her stories earlier she said her son and husband were still asleep but her daughter was awake, yet she went off for a walk on her own waffling into her phone. As a mother I just don’t get why she couldn’t have brought her with her for some time together. She really doesn’t see how she comes across!
I thought the Same. She's a vile cruel mother. She easily could have brought Sienna around with her. She has glee in her face when she's out on her own.

Reactions: 14
She seems to almost despise her little girl. It's awful to see.

I know it's been said, but how can all these wonderful DMs be getting through if she has DMs switched off, eh?

As for anyone stopping her on the street, maybe they were asking for directions to the hotel she never knew existed until this weekend.

LMAO.

Reactions: 12
So there was a massive online blowup after she’d went to the spa only last weekend and yet here she is again on off to the spa …only this time it’s for free? She really hasn’t got a clue

Reactions: 29
I agree with the other comments here about the hotel’s last line of “be kind” being very unprofessional, that is not a professional manner for a business to handle criticism.
The hotel saying that they don’t have control over the content - they do to a certain extent. I’m not sure exactly what happens on these pr stays but I’d imagine the influencer doesn’t breeze in like a mystery shopper. She probably would have met with marketingdept, head reception or duty manager. They probably would have provided her with the information relevant to her stay as a family. If the marketing dept had any balls they should contact Grace and/or pr agency to express their disappointment that she didn’t feature the family facilities as had been outlined to her and that she had instead spent her time outside the hotel grounds instead of showcasing the family activities.
Hotels and other brands should be reviewing the content influencers put up of their business and should be providing constructive criticism to pr agencies. It’s clear that this isn’t being done if still gets handed these free stays and does feck all in exchange for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry if already discussed but at one point did she go off on a walk (on her awful GRWM), claimed the kids were with her but then proceeded to head out on her own for a walk!?happy to let on she left them on their own?

And why is she pretending she didn’t get a chance to go off for a walk today? Did she just go once at the mobile, videoed it and posted a pic of that same walk every day. Or is she just lying again?

Think this has been one of the strangest weeks so far in Greaseland. Somethings up.

Reactions: 19
My god she really is taking this whole positive, bleeping fantastic mother, happily married love sick pretence to an extreme. She has to be the most disingenuous, deluded flogger that I've ever come across.

That marketing person has to be a follower of hers and maybe they're the one that gave her the free stay. The most poorly written, unprofessional response! You'd expect it from a teenager.

Reactions: 23
I’d say Matchstick email went to the hotel, ’reaching out on behalf of our VIP talent blah blah, who will be in the area with her children etc’ & they probably wet themselves thinking Vogue Williams was popping on down 😂
No other explanation for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine how many good credits she would have earned herself if she said, the hotel offered her a treatment but she choose to give it to another mother staying in the hotel or something like that. For the sake of her giving up another hour of piggery, she would have redeemed maybe a tiny bit of niceness.

Reactions: 16
Imagine how many good credits she would have earned herself if she said, the hotel offered her a treatment but she choose to give it to another mother staying in the hotel or something like that. For the sake of her giving up another hour of piggery, she would have redeemed maybe a tiny bit of niceness.
Or even to her own mother or Jen!! As a thank you for dealing with her crap

Reactions: 12
She is wearing that awful green Amish looking dress. How does she not realise her breasts should be in the upper part and not in the elastic waist part 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.