Faces By Grace #99 Filled up my cup, til it overran, Got called out, so I bawled to Mam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a reply from amber springs
Ah here now "Be Kind" from a hotel??? You expect that shite from nonsense little businesses but Amber Springs? They also suggested she reached out to them not the other way around.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Anyone who uses 'be kind' immediately loses all credibility in my book. It's a lazy attempt at a get-out clause.

And if she is what fits with their brand, their brand isn't great, is it!

Reactions: 69
Somebody was out for RTE recently, surely there’s a journalist willing to cover ‘gifting/PR’brand ambassadors’ in the influencer space? The bloody revenue should be investigating them all as well! We have to pay BIK on vhi & a company car, surely there an element of that for free trips?

Reactions: 27
So which was it? Did he pick them up from dunnes or were they waiting for him in the room, having room service? Why the lies it’s crazy stuff I’m not convinced he was there and if you hadn’t seen your husband in a week and you run out the door the next morning for a flat oat and walk and then let him take the kids off while you hang around a town you used to drive to!! Very weird!

Attachments

Reactions: 31
Only delighted she did a tit job showing the place off. They get what they deserve
If she’s one of the select few they feel fits their brand kind of tells you all you need to know about the hotel. you’re grand lads, hang onto your crappy free stays for the likes of grace.
And influencers have huge reach. Yeah I’m sure all her fake followers will be beating down the door for a weekend stay. Ah these companies are welcome to their influencers. What they don’t realise is it drives away genuine custom and those free loaders wouldn’t put their hand in their pocket for a loaf of bread much less a weekend stay. So when the influencer bullshit dries up they’ll have pissed off most genuine customers and be up tit creek. Good luck to them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
If she’s one of the select few they feel fits their brand kind of tells you all you need to know about the hotel. you’re grand lads, hang onto your crappy free stays for the likes of grace.
Give them a wide berth. That hotel doesn’t deserve the custom. The sooner places who associate with her cop on to the fact that she’s a useless influencer, the better. She is detrimental to any brand she is associated with. Unfortunately some Greasettes might have decided to book the amber springs thanks to Grease, but hopefully a lot more people planning a trip there took heed and cancelled their stay. Especially when they’re not cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That response from the hotel is shocking. Basically shove it up your arse! It should be made public so that paying customers see how much they’re valued.

Reactions: 34
Did someone mention it was 5.30pm and she was getting room service? If that’s the case Dunnes closes at 7 and toymaster at 6 so she’s definitely spoofing. Timeline and spoofs don’t fit because she would never have had that eaten and had the kids up and ready in that time

Reactions: 26
The people who decide to give influencers the free break are also the same department who reply on social media. AKA theyll never admit to wrongdoing.

To really get a decent response you'd be better getting the contact details of the GM or hotel owner. Marketing teams too often operate in insolation to those actually on the ground at the venue, and I guarantee you Marketing's professional KPIs are not the same as the GM's - one would be happy with story views, the other actually cares if revenue will be lost.
Just my thoughts.

Reactions: 38
Am truly honoured to have had the support to title thread 99, thanks everyone and @Tiggers_news
To celebrate , I'm going to spend half the afternoon bawling to my mam, texting my fella to check if he is proud of me and make a truck load of meat roses. This evening I've invited a friend around for dinner but I've only bought in enough food for ME and joke's on her cos when she arrives, I'm going to tell her she's cooking it too!!
Today's OOTD for anyone interested is an undersized pair of bike shorts so you can almost see the 3 eggs, six sausages, five rashers and ten hash browns I ate for breakfast, and a Penneys dress that's actually a band t-shirt over the top. It's got some stains on from a protein shake I had on Friday but YOLO
Have a great day everyone and thanks again for bestowing this honour. Now let's goooo thread 100 we are coming in hot xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
shes going for a spa treatment, alone. my god.
Course she bleeping is and guaranteed she’s not paying for it either.
---
The people who decide to give influencers the free break are also the same department who reply on social media. AKA theyll never admit to wrongdoing.

To really get a decent response you'd be better getting the contact details of the GM or hotel owner. Marketing teams too often operate in insolation to those actually on the ground at the venue, and I guarantee you Marketing's professional KPIs are not the same as the GM's - one would be happy with story views, the other actually cares if revenue will be lost.
Just my thoughts.
Yep, I complained to sky when all these fuckers were getting free tvs. Very politely addressed the point and I was blocked on social media. The bleeping neck of them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
A gushing post about how it felt like six weeks since she seen her darling husband but fucks off to a spa for the day less than 12 hours later 😂😂😂😂 this one is for the bleeping birds. Can imagine it now “oi deserve ih Chris. Oive had the kids for six days and need to refill me cup!! My das grave is getthin blessed so if you don’t leh me go to the spa oill be cryin all day”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Such a weird relationship. Like brother and sister. She hasn't seen him in a week but the first morning she sneaks out for a walk and a coffee. So desperate to be away from them. Then sends them all home so she can stay and go down memory lane? Wtf is she on about!
This evening will be spent pussy footing around her cos she will be wallowing after going to the graves. Jesus what a dose.

Reactions: 40
Did someone mention it was 5.30pm and she was getting room service? If that’s the case Dunnes closes at 7 and toymaster at 6 so she’s definitely spoofing. Timeline and spoofs don’t fit because she would never have had that eaten and had the kids up and ready in that time
And she’d have recorded the kids reaction like she did when Jen rocked up

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.