Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Wtf lads she's in Wexford..... she's acting like she just discovered some far flung new land!??

Gracetopher Colombus

• Haha
Reactions: 111

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Send constrictive criticism to a company and they reply "be kind" with a dinosaur emoji.

This is 2023 people. What a time to alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Anyone who uses 'be kind' immediately loses all credibility in my book. It's a lazy attempt at a get-out clause.

And if she is what fits with their brand, their brand isn't great, is it!

Reactions: 69
Am truly honoured to have had the support to title thread 99, thanks everyone and @Tiggers_news
To celebrate , I'm going to spend half the afternoon bawling to my mam, texting my fella to check if he is proud of me and make a truck load of meat roses. This evening I've invited a friend around for dinner but I've only bought in enough food for ME and joke's on her cos when she arrives, I'm going to tell her she's cooking it too!!
Today's OOTD for anyone interested is an undersized pair of bike shorts so you can almost see the 3 eggs, six sausages, five rashers and ten hash browns I ate for breakfast, and a Penneys dress that's actually a band t-shirt over the top. It's got some stains on from a protein shake I had on Friday but YOLO
Have a great day everyone and thanks again for bestowing this honour. Now let's goooo thread 100 we are coming in hot xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

bluebambino

Chatty Member
There’s a review on trip advisor where a family had their vodka rbrought to the kids table and the kids were drinking it and complaining their water tasted yuck 😱 the family were actually charged for the vodka that the kids drank as well as the new ones brought to them! Fucking hell

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

graciasfather

girls this is unrelated but i just remembered the time she dressed Sienna up as herself for halloween and i want to scream

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

user276363829

Chatty Member
I'm very surprised she hasn't moved the kids bedroom into the "utility room" and turned their current bedroom into self care room or something

• Haha
Reactions: 60

BeGrandSure

Ladssssss, omg!!! That milkshake video! The puss on her the whole way through when S was doing her thing 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
It's like she's just biting her tongue out of sheer impatience.....
I've no kids, by choice, no interest, and even I felt uncomfortable watching that video.......
Hateful hateful bitch.

• Sad
Reactions: 58

taylorxox

Honestly I think she just goes for a good spread 🤣🤣
Thread Suggesting... if there's not a spread, I'm not leavin me bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

overgrammers

VIP Member
Only delighted she did a shit job showing the place off. They get what they deserve
If she’s one of the select few they feel fits their brand kind of tells you all you need to know about the hotel. you’re grand lads, hang onto your shitty free stays for the likes of grace.
And influencers have huge reach. Yeah I’m sure all her fake followers will be beating down the door for a weekend stay. Ah these companies are welcome to their influencers. What they don’t realise is it drives away genuine custom and those free loaders wouldn’t put their hand in their pocket for a loaf of bread much less a weekend stay. So when the influencer bullshit dries up they’ll have pissed off most genuine customers and be up shit creek. Good luck to them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

crankypants13

VIP Member
No need for the constant pregnancy speculation. She’s overweight with an unfortunately large stomach area. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 49