Faces By Grace #99 Filled up my cup, til it overran, Got called out, so I bawled to Mam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a weird relationship. Like brother and sister. She hasn't seen him in a week but the first morning she sneaks out for a walk and a coffee. So desperate to be away from them. Then sends them all home so she can stay and go down memory lane? Wtf is she on about!
This evening will be spent pussy footing around her cos she will be wallowing after going to the graves. Jesus what a dose.
Very surprised how she never touched on her incessant need to live in the past in therapy. It’s very concerning and I can’t see how she will heal if she continues to live the way she does.

I’m not saying she should forget completely about her father but she’s pushing people away from her present like INCLUDING her own kids and husband to walk around a town her dad drove through to get to the caravan park she spent the last week in.

Reactions: 20
As if Grace deserves or needs another trip to the spa and for another treatment bet that’s a freebie too. She couldn’t pack the kids and Kips off fast enough today could she?

Reactions: 16
That food room service photo is probably her lunch. She just posted it later and had a free big feed again when he got there.

Reactions: 15
The greed oozing out of her she really is vile . Imagine the tit hole Kips is walking into 🤢

Reactions: 12
So, you get a free stay, but stay in the room🤔 Anyone else would get the kids dressed and head down to the bar for food and drinks. Plenty of live music then as well. It has to be one of the most miserable “pr” stays I’ve yet to see. She won’t spend a PENNY outside the freebies.

I’M SICK OF IT.
#memememememememememememe

Reactions: 31
What a load of guff that reply from the hotel was! 🙄 I agree with a previous poster - better to email complaints to a hotel manager rather than via Instagram / Facebook. They should take it more seriously than those dealing with social media & marketing. Relying on influencers is so lazy & unoriginal. Plus nowadays with the cost of living the general public are getting more & more sickened of huns being gifted stays, etc that they absolutely do not deserve. And by the sounds of that email either Greasy reached out or Matchstick did so pure lies about not knowing the place existed. Slap it up the hotel that she showed duck all and did her usual useless attempt at “creating content”

Reactions: 25
Very surprised how she never touched on her incessant need to live in the past in therapy. It’s very concerning and I can’t see how she will heal if she continues to live the way she does.

I’m not saying she should forget completely about her father but she’s pushing people away from her present like INCLUDING her own kids and husband to walk around a town her dad drove through to get to the caravan park she spent the last week in.
I agree.

It's unhealthy, imo, to have such a fixation on his loss to the point of wallowing in grief on fathers day and all of that.

She seems to be emotionally stunted and unfortunately the children are the ones who will feel the lasting effects of her behaviour.

Reactions: 21
So she is sending the kids home with Chris so she can have a spa treatment!!! Another bleeping spa treatment!!!

Reactions: 36
Oh wow, what an unprofessional response from the hotel. Between the class of "influencer" they have used in this instance and their response it tells me everything I need to know to not make a booking there. I also know this particular hotel were less than helpful to someone wanting to book an event there, they took their business elsewhere. I suppose by charging heavily to paying customers it allows them to give free loader/beggars/dealz version instahunz free stays.

Reactions: 29
What a poorly written response and including emojis!! It’s the worst I’ve ever read. I read it twice and still can’t make sense of some of it. To be honest if that’s the type of guest they’re looking for, anyone booked in would be better off looking elsewhere.

Reactions: 33
I don't understand why a busy hotel needs so-called influencers aka grifters anyway.

I didn't watch any of what she posted, I saw her talking in a hushed voice the first night because the kids were in bed and that was all.

I don't think she gave the hotel any great publicity in the process anyway.

Reactions: 22
Got a reply from amber springs
She fits their brand and has positive values ??? 🤣🤣🤣biggest crock of shite ever , her gimme dah greedy selfish behavior fit the brand ?!? Then I’d never cross the door if this bleep is the clientele they want
---
What a poorly written response and including emojis!! It’s the worst I’ve ever read. I read it twice and still can’t make sense of some of it. To be honest if that’s the type of guest they’re looking for, anyone booked in would be better off looking elsewhere.
Passive aggressive woke bleep wrote that hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She fits their brand and has positive values ??? 🤣🤣🤣biggest crock of shite ever , her gimme dah greedy selfish behavior fit the brand ?!? Then I’d never cross the door if this bleep is the clientele they want
---

Passive aggressive woke bleep wrote that hahah
If that yoke fits their brand, that’s fair. Maybe they’re rebranding to be a scumbag Mecca

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have put a review on Amber Springs trip advisor just waiting to be approved. Urge everyone to do the same!

Reactions: 25
shes going for a spa treatment, alone. my god.
She really is so so selfish centred. My mind exploded when I saw that!
Packing off her kids & husband & she stays on for more me time.

She'll be crying anxiety again in no time & feck off again

How her family do not see how self indulgent she is !

You'd think she had no kids the way she carries on

And I'd be majorly pissed off with reply from Amber Springs....they admit having no control over what influencers post. So whats the point then? Be kind? How about Be Kind to your PAYING , REPEAT , LOYAL customers

They'll rue the day they used Grace( appears they confirmed she approached them...christ she is shameless ..and back to hotel to squeeze free treatment!)

Honestly she's a leech!

Reactions: 20
I did some Googling about and found the hotel’s GM E Coyle’s email on a recruitment site. 😬😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Would they not have gone off for the day as a family?? Kids will be sent off to creche camp now for the remainder of the summer
Anyone wish to start taking bets on where these two leeches will feck off for their childless anniversary holiday?
I'm going to bet Marbs. The Amare

Reactions: 19
Why is this one acting like she’s been beamed down to earth for the first time from a spaceship and in awe of bleeping Wexford? “Gorey? Whas dah??” 🥴

She’s a weirdo making up lie after lie all weekend. Kids weren’t with her half the time. Running away from Kips. Laughing at the sarcastic comments left:
978608D7-819D-4983-BFB2-071D6A460486.jpeg
She’s either after losing the plot or mixing pills and alcohol. She needs help. And I don’t mean babysitters for the kids 🥴

The disgraceful reply from Amber Springs social media person. “Be kind” is approved script for a response to complaint!? I think not! Urge you all to reply asking for confirmation your message has been logged as an actual complaint so they can’t ignore you and must follow up. And better again email a complaint in. Which I’ve done.

Great idea to start targeting their reviews on google and trip advisor. I understand influencers sell services but For me it’s choosing this moron is the issue. The way she treats her children and makes a shambles of her “job” and LOL at the hotel hanging her saying she asked for the freebie. So that’s what she spends her actual time doing. Sending off “do Youse know who I am” Emails for freebies.

• Heart
Absolutely none of these shower of wasters brother their arses shouting out or advertising a place when it's a gifted pr stay. But if asked for to work with as in marked #AD that's a different story because the money in it. Look at themindofamammy she gets a free night in castledargan she shows what they eat and drank nothing about the inside of the place,the bedroom, bathroom absolutely nothing because there was nothing more than a dinner, and a bed. They are all a pack of pimps who use their kids on line to live it up for 24 hours in a hotel.

Reactions: 12
She couldn't possibly be more of a selfish bit*h if she tried.
I I I me me me me I I I me me
give me strength, suppose she needs to de-stress after working remotely all week.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.