Faces by Grace #98 This little piggy went to Trim, this little piggy stalks Dim..... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldnā€™t it be lovely to just be able to switch your anxiety off and say ā€œtomorrow is a new day I wonā€™t let it affect me any moreā€
Also ā€œmy kids donā€™t need to see me like thatā€ you openly said they say you bawling all Fathers Day - so itā€™s ok when sheā€™s being an attention seeking wanker but when someone says something baby grace doesnā€™t like the kids canā€™t see her upset.

Reactions: 42
If someone has another account can they ask her to show the message ...its very sarah Burke oh I got a message but I won't show it...show it Grace ...Black out the name ...I'm sick of these instahuns always getting away with murder because it's one sided ...surely there is a journalist out there somewhere who can properly put together a piece on all this ...wish I was able to write ...would love to articulate all this once and for all ...Grace will be grand ...she will continue as normal ...its been called here for a while now ...the trolls / mental health/ breakdown narrative was coming....

Reactions: 21
Sweet Jesusā€¦ I take a few days off (to enjoy a little holiday with my children - imagine) and it takes me two full days to catch up šŸ¤£

Itā€™s a constant cycle with this wan, isnā€™t it. Does something unbelievably ignorant and stupid, gets called out, causes a big fuss and appoints herself victim in chief, then the engagement increases and sheā€™s off on her merry way again. The sooner this woman (yes, Grace, a fully grown woman is what you are) is cancelled, the better.

What really stood out for me was during her speech this morning when she said ā€œmy kids donā€™t need to see me like thatā€. Imagine what those poor little kids witness and endure. Weā€™ve had a rough year with ups and downs, mental health, and deaths in the family, including parents. But never once have our children witnessed dramatic mood swings or unhealthy (imo) displays of emotion. They know Mammy and Daddy might cry when theyā€™re sad because of X, but they donā€™t go around on tenterhooks afraid to look at us šŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just watched her there ...so she cried on the phone to her mom ...further proof how she emotionally abuses her family....oh poor Grace got grief over flaunting her trip to monart...it must be so hard for her mom to keep coming up with ways to justify her daughters behaviour ...at this point they are all complicit in the emotional abuse and neglect of those children...they are all disgusting....

• Heart
Reactions: 38
still in no rush what so ever to see her kids. "I'm gonna pack but i wont be heading down till this evening"

Reactions: 6
I never understand why people get involved defending her? She's not your friend, you don't know her, why so vicious?

Reactions: 29
Just watched her there ...so she cried on the phone to her mom ...further proof how she emotionally abuses her family....oh poor Grace got grief over flaunting her trip to monart...it must be so hard for her mom to keep coming up with ways to justify her daughters behaviour ...at this point they are all complicit in the emotional abuse and neglect of those children...they are all disgusting....
Honestly. First thing my mam would say is get off the phone. Its not healthy.

I've no doubt though they'll all rally round the poor victim and baby her.
You only have to see the defending comments, those people don't care about constructive criticism, they feel anything negative is bullying and trolling. Grace herself doesn't remember she asked for some regarding her content then got all pissy and did nothing suggested.

Even if that poster hadn't said abuse (which was a poor choice of words) they'd defend her. This is what grace does, she picks one word or sentence out of bloody thesis full of constructive comments and rides it like bloody Shergar for sympathy. Shes been doing it for years.

And get down to see your kids that you haven't spent a full week with all month you absolute cretin! "I'll go down this evening"

duck OFF!!!!

Reactions: 24
I would love to know how she turns the anxiety on and off (because she doesnā€™t have anxiety)
Iā€™m crippled with it so off to my gp tomorrow to change my medā€™s.

She is unbearable ā€œIā€™m not going to let it get to me todayā€ yet going on a whinge about it. But whatā€™s worse
She canā€™t admit she did wrong and that tells you everything about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sure we knew it was coming, crying on the phone to her mam so her mam can baby her all week and mind her kids so she can sit in her arse and do nothing !!

Reactions: 20
I would imagine the constructive criticism she is talking about is the fact that she was flaunting herself swanning around while people are struggling for money. Iā€™d say sheā€™s focussed on that because that fits into the ā€œpeople are jealousā€ narrative. Then she can avoid all the criticism about the fact that itā€™s the constant leaving of her children that people were trying to point out. Crying on the phone to her mam because people sent her negative comments šŸ™„ get some real problems Grace

I fully expect those kids to be wheeled out all week now - sheā€™ll be frantic trying to show sheā€™s a fantastic mother

Reactions: 22
I never understand why people get involved defending her? She's not your friend, you don't know her, why so vicious?

Theyre the same ones that go "why do you care, you don't know her. Its weird how obsessed you are" Eh you don't know her either and she's doesn't give a tit about you but it's fine for you to be obsessed with her and her kids because you're kissing her arse? How is it different?
Some sad sack in thr comments was like "raging I missed you I was there last night"
Shes a nobody from tallaght ffs and shes not your friend? Would you have honestly gone over and asked for an autograph? Had drink with her?? Like jesus wept lads cop on!

Reactions: 29
Are her kids already down there !! šŸ˜”
That is actually sickening. Any normal mother would have organised themselves, packed their stuff and gone straight from Monart to her kids. Wtf like? Sitting at home saying sheā€™ll go down this evening. What is wrong with her? The problem is she has nobody to tell her the way she lives is not normal. Someone needs to have a frank conversation with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Iā€™ve said it before raise your kids spoil your grandkids, spoil your kids raise your grandkids.
Her family have indulged her all her life I bet, she genuinely has no idea how to be an adult. The rest of the world is against her poor pet!!!

Reactions: 48
First thing she needs to do is buy some clothes for the little girl - when she finally gets around to seeing them, that is.

I imagine her being flung into school daily, without her hair even being brushed, and dressed in rags.
No child needs to be a fashion plate but my goodness, she looks so neglected, it's shocking. How can she justify spending so much on her selfish self and not a red cent on the child?

It's interesting actually to read back on old threads, I was reading back last night. Gets told a few home truths, waah waah waah what about me, you're all big old trolls, rinse and repeat. I don't think she is capable of change. Sad but true.

Reactions: 25
She can't possibly have the kids at home with her. If she did she wouldn't be waiting until this evening to go down. I've a feeling Kips is not in the house either.

Reactions: 12
My second thread title, I am so unbelievably proud of myself, I text my husband who didn't have a clue what I was talking about but he said he's still super proud of me and my kids......well I couldn't give a duck what they think!!!
Anyway I will celebrate by eating my weight in cheeuz, lashing 10 serums onto my face and call some 5 stars hotels to try book myself a spontaneous mini break while having a 6 hour bath. Don't be jealous witches now xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.