Faces by Grace #98 This little piggy went to Trim, this little piggy stalks Dim..... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to think this episode will be the wake up call she needs to realize how blessed she is with two healthy kids and a roof over her head. Look at her myself and start trying to put some time into the kids, family life and routine. The mundane stuff we all do. Stop swanning off to events or if she goes promoting them properly as her job entails.

We all get one shot Grace, if this is making you miserable make a change.

Reactions: 16
She is a fat bleep, I hate using those two words but she brings out the worst in me

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The comments from ppl defending her ‘give her a break’ eh she’s has nothing but a fuckin break

Reactions: 29
She chose to put her ( and family ) life online. She chose to monetise her public profile. She clearly gets freebies / collapse/ comped free hotel stays / paid ads.

She says she got constructive criticism which she'll take on board. So what exactly was that? She should acknowledge what the constructive criticism was & how she plans to reflect on it, mend her ways.

She is on the defensive coz she has been rightly called out.

Bawling down the phone to her mam after her just back from a break in Monart...give me strength.

She is deluded about her privilege & just assumes she'll always get freebies etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
“so I said ih to chris” 😂 famous saying. Funny how she’s not sharing what the constructive criticism was. Cannot believe some of the comments from the Greasettes - “give her a break” “she deserves a break”. The woman is perpetually horizontal at the expense of her kids! We are gonna be bombarded with kids content for the next week. I’d respect her a smidge if she came on, addressed the criticism and said she was signing off for a week as she was going to Wexford with the kids. But no, those two poor kids are going to be carted out for damage control

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her friend must really regret asking her to monart, would have had a better time on her own, inside had to deal with the stroppy toddler hearing some home truths

Reactions: 33
You know, I’m bloody wrecked after all this. Who wants a last minute, self indulgent, me time, stay in Monart?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Hope she gets barred from Monart they don't need the publicity how thick can you be

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her friend must really regret asking her to monart, would have had a better time on her own, inside had to deal with the stroppy toddler hearing some home truths
Her friend must have really been stuck for a travelling companion 😁

Reactions: 9
You know, I’m bloody wrecked after all this. Who wants a last minute, self indulgent, me time, stay in Monart?
Me!!! 🖐 I’ve had a week of my kids off school already! I’ve proved I’m a fantastic mother, I need some ME time! Meet you there or?? 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t believe she wore that yellow shorts jumpsuit to dinner 🙄 it’s pool / beachwear

Facebook comment
The amount of legitimate comments from real accounts this time must be hitting home. Said it yesterday but the lack of other big influencers that are sharing her post to their stories / commenting in comrade says it all. Only ones commenting are wannabe Z listers and greasettes who’d defend her for murder

Reactions: 23
Me, you'll have to wait til next week when I come back form my 2 week holiday abroad, I'm wreaked lying by the pool drinking cocktails.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“so I said ih to chris” 😂 famous saying. Funny how she’s not sharing what the constructive criticism was. Cannot believe some of the comments from the Greasettes - “give her a break” “she deserves a break”. The woman is perpetually horizontal at the expense of her kids! We are gonna be bombarded with kids content for the next week. I’d respect her a smidge if she came on, addressed the criticism and said she was signing off for a week as she was going to Wexford with the kids. But no, those two poor kids are going to be carted out for damage control
Sure Chris probably wasn’t even there at home I’d say, he’s either gone golfing or at another ‘work event on a Sunday’ 😏

Reactions: 12
Me, you'll have to wait til next week when I come back form my 2 week holiday abroad, I'm wreaked lying by the pool drinking cocktails.
Some lovely poolside reading for you 😂 I’d bet my life on it that you deserve this two week break. Unlike someone 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just wait while I sort out some annual leave from work, sort out someone last minute to mind the kids and move some funds around in my account and I’m there….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Matchstick dick must've been on to her this morning on damage limitation. Had her meditating over the phone. "Just think of your bahhered sausage on the beach Grace"

All jokes aside. It must absolutely kill her that she is now held accountable by that company. The only reason she's not going underground in a sulk for a few weeks, is because she's already a has been and is slowly watching her "career" go down the swanny and matchstick mickey knows if she does, it'd be the last time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.