Faces by Grace #98 This little piggy went to Trim, this little piggy stalks Dim..... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is with great sadness that I couldn't edit this BEAUTIFUL thread title by our delightful gimme dah @Jackjack38 without ruining the lolz. Full title is:

Full thread title:
"This little piggy went to Trim, this little piggy stalks Dim, this little piggy loves to be on her own, this little piggy cries anxiety when it's time to go home."

👏👏👏

Your girl is stomping her way very quickly to the 100th mark. Recap time again already:

'Loights, camera, LURCH' 🎬
Following on from the last recap, we finally saw Greasy Spielberg's reel she filmed for Dim's socials and it was absolutely atrocious like we expected. It started off promising with some lovely footage of the bride getting ready (in a nappy under a granny's nightie) and shots of the bride twirling around having fun under de moon and stars in an attic, to some beautiful classical music. However, things took a strange turn when a random chair in the middle of a field appeared in an abrupt cut scene:
boho.jpeg

Followed by a far from smooth transition to Grease (not the bride) dancing to blaring trumpets, slut dropping and the coked up dancing that seemed to go on forever.

'Ah heeyor, OI'm stroiking a pose'
BIG news this week as Grease graced the cover of Vogue magazine this month! Oh wait sorry, no, it was actually Stellar magazine? Anyone hear of it? *crickets*. Oh and erm, she's sharing the cover with her frenemies Dipshit Dim and Jen's journey to the perfect photoshopped photo. She then dragged her kids across the road, twice, to buy de 'maga-zee-un' in Dunnes and yelped with glee that 'everything she does is for these two'. We presume she means her two diddies because she does nothing for her two kids...

In other news, 2 reported sales of the magazine have been recorded in total.

We have a special radio promo from Grace:

🎙"Buy dah stella magazine dere neow. Me and me Tallagh hunz share our ups and downs, Dim de dope never knew she was being cheated on, Jen getting to grips with photoshop and Oi'll share my exclusive heartache abouh dis disgusting me-sogi-nistic rotter who dumped me in Australia 20 years ago and ruined me FOOKING LOIFE...." *radio manager cuts to break* ✂

IMG_0002.jpeg

Buy your copy NEOW!
Credit: @Lord of Light

'Where did the time go?'
'Where did the time go?' she pondered as she posted a photo of S's end of year memory card. Well seeing as your girl is barely there it's not hard to see where the time went. Freebie events, nights away, drinking non stop, running away to ANY hotel that let's you through their door is probably the reason why the time flies for her and she barely knows her own children. Fake af sentimental mother Grease wasn't even there to collect her in the evening we believe. Was on the way to her 5 star hotel. Kids ferried straight to Granny Anne in the 'van.

🎶We're all going on a summer holiday 🎵... oh wait...
It's finally here! The Mongey-Gernon's one and only annual family holiday to the mobile. Greasy told her loyal followers that they sadly wouldn't be able to afford a family holiday this year (🤐) but would be spending a week in her Mam's mobile home in Wexford. This would be lovely only for the fact that their strange set up will mean neither of these two 'parents' will actually see much of the kids this week. Krispy 'has to work' and will join them at the weekend and Grace will no doubt find excuses to get away from them for 'work'. But your girl needed a well-deserved re-charge first before SHE headed down.

"Monark" Gate
A 2k Italian retreat, 3 day wedding, freebie facials and yoga days aren't enough across a 3 week period to keep this unemployed mother of two 'grounded'. Keeping in mind Grace had signed up to today's B2B's training day a while back but left her partner in the lurch to duck off to 'Monark' instead.

Background: her friend Niamh text into a WhatsApp group asking if anyone would like to join her for a last minute getaway (presumably expecting one of her childless mates might be able to drop everything and go) but our grabbing Greasy G was first to reply. The next day G changed her story and said Niamh text her directly (??). Anyway, off she stomped ensuring the kids were whisked off out of her sight on their holiday to Wexford early.

She posted what seemed like a record number of stories there today (begging for freebies and discounts) before she obnoxiously encouraged her followers to do the same. Drop everything, book something spontaneous and nice for yourself. This coming from this unemployed wagon who does it on a weekly basis.

In what's still an on-going debacle, your girl lost it today and replied to messages she got complaining about her tone deaf, ignorant, out of touch with both her followers and reality in general. It looks like even her most loyal Greasettes have now turned on her and this really set your girl off.

In true Grace form she twisted and manipulated the entire narrative and wrote from a victim standpoint and posted a passive aggressive quote she found on google:

me me me.jpg

What about your children Grace? Don't they deserve love and respect? What about them?

There are too many screenshots to include of posts, comments and replies. Some are still currently under her latest grid post but I would advise reading the last 10 pages or so of thread #97 for the full lowdown and screenshots.

Grease glorious Grease:
Your girl has been MANIC this week. Is it the highs of riding off Dim's wedding exposure? The jealousy over her wedding content versus her own? We just don't know but she's been frantically posting up content these past few days. Twice this week your girl has posted up content the same day as the event *gasp* after the gimme dahs went wild laughing after your content creating girl announced last week that she didn't have time to edit or post content - just too busy attending events. But she DEFINATELY doesn't read on here guys *cough*

Alarm? Wahs dah?
For the THIRD time in (6 weeks?) Grease has admitted to sleeping it out on a school morning causing panic in Chateu de Mongey. She told her followers that she wakes up naturally and doesn't bother setting an alarm. Stop Grace, please.
She also let slip that Kips slept it in too. We're sure his colleagues in TikTok found that amusing. Can someone gift these two an alarm please?
1000013713.jpg

Charitable Greasy
We were disappointed that Grace couldn't attend the Darkness into Light Walk as WIMS ambassador last month but glad to see her charitable ways have made a turn. Greasy attended an As I Am launch and set a whopping €90 fundraising target for her celeb self. The launch had free cupcakes but we're sure that had NOTHING to do with her rare charity appearance. 🤥

as i am.png

Credit: @me ma will tell ya

WORST. BLISTERS. EVER
Well you jealous trolls really got it shoved in your face this week. Grease DM'd Doctor Greenes photos of her blistered trotters (de worst ones dey have ever see-un 🥴) and they advised her she had' SEVERE' blisters and diagnosed plantar fasciitis, yes, from a picture. Your girl was squealing with delight when a free blister pad came through the door a few days later and a mini massage ball for her new diz-ee-uz (disease) thing on her foot.

Are yiz jealous now or WA? GIMME FOOKIN DAH! 🥴

Concern
In a sad state of affairs the gimme dahs have posted some heartfelt concern and genuine worry in regards the children's clothes and general appearance. Will leave it at that.

@usefullyuseless please let me know when you want to do these again. Feel like I've stomped all over you, Grease style. 🎶🤐🎙👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121
Jazzbot you are worth your weight in bahhered sausages on this thread.

Isnt it very concerning when you see people you know actually liking this cxxts posts. These people walk amongst us. Be careful out there gimme dahs

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Jazzbot you are worth your weight in bahhered sausages on this thread.

Isnt it very concerning when you see people you know actually liking this cxxts posts. These people walk amongst us. Be careful out there gimme dahs
Well approx 40% are fake.

I would say another hefty chunk are just people who follow her but aren't paying attention to her. You know fly past when she does post, doesn't study it, probably not even watching her stories. Hopefully they'll all gradually unfollow as they clear up their accounts and cull tit they aren't interested in.

Then you have the Greasettes. Her fellow kind who just want to be away from their kids like her.

Reactions: 10
It is with great sadness that I couldn't edit this BEAUTIFUL thread title by our delightful gimme dah @Jackjack38 without ruining the lolz. Full title is:

Full thread title:
"This little piggy went to Trim, this little piggy stalks Dim, this little piggy loves to be on her own, this little piggy cries anxiety when it's time to go home."

👏👏👏

Your girl is stomping her way very quickly to the 100th mark. Recap time again already:

Following on from the last recap, we finally saw Greasy Spielberg's reel she filmed for Dim's socials and it was absolutely atrocious like we expected. It started off promising with some lovely footage of the bride getting ready (in a nappy under a granny's nightie) and shots of the bride twirling around having fun under de moon and stars in an attic, to some beautiful classical music. However, things took a strange turn when a random chair in the middle of a field appeared in an abrupt cut scene:
View attachment 2278605

Followed by a far from smooth transition to Grease (not the bride) dancing to blaring trumpets, slut dropping and the coked up dancing that seemed to go on forever.

BIG news this week as Grease graced the cover of Vogue magazine this month! Oh wait sorry, no, it was actually Stellar magazine? Anyone hear of it? *crickets*. Oh and erm, she's sharing the cover with her frenemies Dipshit Dim and Jen's journey to the perfect photoshopped photo. She then dragged her kids across the road, twice, to buy de 'maga-zee-un' in Dunnes and yelped with glee that 'everything she does is for these two'. We presume she means her two diddies because she does nothing for her two kids...

🎙"Buy dah stella magazine dere neow. Me and me Tallagh hunz share our ups and downs, Dim de dope never knew she was being cheated on, Jen getting to grips with photoshop and Oi'll share my exclusive heartache abouh dis disgusting me-sogi-nistic rotter who dumped me in Australia 20 years ago and ruined me FOOKING LOIFE...." *radio manager cuts to break* ✂

View attachment 2278571
Buy your copy NEOW!

'Where did the time go?'
'Where did the time go?' she pondered as she posted a photo of S's end of year memory card. Well seeing as your girl is barely there it's not hard to see where the time went. Freebie events, nights away, drinking non stop, running away to ANY hotel that let's you through their door is probably the reason why the time flies for her and she barely knows her own children. Fake af sentimental mother Grease wasn't even there to collect her in the evening we believe. Was on the way to her 5 star hotel. Kids ferried straight to Granny Anne in the 'van.

It's finally here! The Mongey-Gernon's one and only annual family holiday to the mobile. Greasy told her loyal followers that they sadly wouldn't be able to afford a family holiday this year (🤐) but would be spending a week in her Mam's mobile home in Wexford. This would be lovely only for the fact that their strange set up will mean neither of these two 'parents' will actually see much of the kids this week. Krispy 'has to work' and will join them at the weekend and Grace will no doubt find excuses to get away from them for 'work'. But your girl needed a well-deserved re-charge first before SHE headed down.

"Monark" Gate
A 2k Italian retreat, 3 day wedding, freebie facials and yoga days aren't enough across a 3 week period to keep this unemployed mother of two 'grounded'. Keeping in mind Grace had signed up to today's B2B's training day a while back but left her partner in the lurch to duck off to 'Monark' instead.

Background: her friend Niamh text into a WhatsApp group asking if anyone would like to join her for a last minute getaway (presumably expecting one of her childless mates might be able to drop everything and go) but our grabbing Greasy G was first to reply. The next day G changed her story and said Niamh text her directly (??). Anyway, off she stomped ensuring the kids were whisked off out of her sight on their holiday to Wexford early.

She posted what seemed like a record number of stories there today (begging for freebies and discounts) before she obnoxiously encouraged her followers to do the same. Drop everything, book something spontaneous and nice for yourself. This coming from this unemployed wagon who does it on a weekly basis.

In what's still an on-going debacle, your girl lost it today and replied to messages she got complaining about her tone deaf, ignorant, out of touch with both her followers and reality in general. It looks like even her most loyal Greasettes have now turned on her and this really set your girl off.

In true Grace form she twisted and manipulated the entire narrative and wrote from a victim standpoint and posted a passive aggressive quote she found on google:

View attachment 2278584
What about your children Grace? Don't they deserve love and respect? What about them?

There are too many screenshots to include of posts, comments and replies. Some are still currently under her latest grid post but I would advise reading the last 10 pages or so of thread #97 for the full lowdown and screenshots.

Grease glorious Grease:
Your girl has been MANIC this week. Is it the highs of riding off Dim's wedding exposure? The jealousy over her wedding content versus her own? We just don't know but she's been frantically posting up content these past few days. Twice this week your girl has posted up content the same day as the event *gasp* after the gimme dahs went wild laughing after your content creating girl announced last week that she didn't have time to edit or post content - just too busy attending events. But she DEFINATELY doesn't read on here guys *cough*

Alarm? Wahs dah?
For the THIRD time in (6 weeks?) Grease has admitted to sleeping it out on a school morning causing panic in Chateu de Mongey. She told her followers that she wakes up naturally and doesn't bother setting an alarm. Stop Grace, please.
She also let slip that Kips slept it in too. We're sure his colleagues in TikTok found that amusing. Can someone gift these two an alarm please?
View attachment 2278607

Charitable Greasy
We were disappointed that Grace couldn't attend the Darkness into Light Walk as WIMS ambassador last month but glad to see her charitable ways have made a turn. Greasy attended an As I Am launch and set a whopping €90 fundraising target for her celeb self. The launch had free cupcakes but we're sure that had NOTHING to do with her rare charity appearance. 🤥

View attachment 2278575

WORST. BLISTERS. EVER
Well you jealous trolls really got it shoved in your face this week. Grease DM'd Doctor Greenes photos of her blistered trotters (de worst ones dey have ever see-un 🥴) and they advised her she had' SEVERE' blisters and diagnosed plantar fasciitis, yes, from a picture. Your girl was squealing with delight when a free blister pad came through the door a few days later and a mini massage ball for her new diz-ee-uz (disease) thing on her foot.

Concern
In a sad state of affairs the gimme dahs have posted some heartfelt concern and genuine worry in regards the children's clothes and general appearance. Will leave it at that.

@usefullyuseless please let me know when you want to do these again. Feel like I've stomped all over you, Grease style. 🎶🤐🎙👏
Brilliant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doms so pissed on her *him*eymoon shes dropped another comment 4 hours later🤣 LOOKS FAB 🤣🤣 ive a feeling this thread is gona go quick.. hope ur ok Paula.. looks like your comment got deleted!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Full thread title:

👏👏👏

View attachment 2278605

View attachment 2278571
Buy your copy NEOW!

'Where did the time go?'

"Monark" Gate

View attachment 2278584

Grease glorious Grease:

Alarm? Wahs dah?
View attachment 2278607

Charitable Greasy

View attachment 2278575

WORST. BLISTERS. EVER

Concern

THIS RECAP🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Full thread title:

👏👏👏

View attachment 2278605

View attachment 2278571
Buy your copy NEOW!

'Where did the time go?'

"Monark" Gate

View attachment 2278584

Grease glorious Grease:

Alarm? Wahs dah?
View attachment 2278607

Charitable Greasy

View attachment 2278575

WORST. BLISTERS. EVER

Concern

Wow wow wow. What a recap . Amazing as always @jazzbot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unfortunately lads, this is exactly what this waste of space needed for her page. Her engagement is up, I'd say there's every possibility her likes are up and there will be an article coming somewhere....

Reactions: 20

Full thread title:

👏👏👏

View attachment 2278605

View attachment 2278571
Buy your copy NEOW!

'Where did the time go?'

"Monark" Gate

View attachment 2278584

Grease glorious Grease:

Alarm? Wahs dah?
View attachment 2278607

Charitable Greasy

View attachment 2278575

WORST. BLISTERS. EVER

Concern

Fantastic recap! You’re so wasted here!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well Jesus I picked an evenin to be offline 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Here it comes everyone!!! The meltdown of 2023! Bulldog will be on here soon barking at us all

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We should get her those balloons all the huns get for reaching follower milestones when we hit 100 tattle threads
💯

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’d say is rattled this morning. Some of the comments don’t follow the abusive troll narrative, they just state she said she had no money for a family holiday while going away repeatedly herself. I’d say she is frantic, poor kiddos they are probably baring the brunt

Reactions: 25
So 1 dm floored her, I'd say she was told a few home truths and that's why she won't share it

Reactions: 25
Go to bed early and wake up to a new thread. My god, she really did get us talking. And deservedly so. I’d love to have been a fly on the wall in the caravan last night to hear the givings out. Although I’d say the whole caravan site heard her howl
Edit
So she’s not in the caravan. She’s at home with Chris. And “SHE’S OK” everybody. She’s ok. Just in case you don’t know. She is ok today 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Unfortunately lads, this is exactly what this waste of space needed for her page. Her engagement is up, I'd say there's every possibility her likes are up and there will be an article coming somewhere....
Evoke.ie 'article' incoming for sure

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She on early, she is rattled
---
She bringing her kids to Wexford, jus so you are aware, did you know she is bringing her kids to Wexford 🤩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So 1 dm floored her, I'd say she was told a few home truths and that's why she won't share it
Delighted she is rattled, interestingly that it must have been a DM from someone she interacted with in the past, so it’s the previous ‘fans’ starting to turn on her

Reactions: 21
@jazzbot let me just say excellent recap! 💕

She’s fine everyone, she spoke to Chris and she’s really ok! She’s gonna have the best time with her kids and dog this week! Que plenty of mother of the year inducing content…. From Ann obvs!! Your girl needs those brekkies!

Reactions: 20
I wish her dms were open. Says a lot that they aren’t, what’s she hiding from 😜

Reactions: 9
IMG_1383.png

Look folks she’ll be fine!! She has lots of lovely stuffed planned for her this week. The lodgers can go play on the beach while she’s bawling into her battered sausage away from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.