Faces by Grace #98 This little piggy went to Trim, this little piggy stalks Dim..... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Majority of those places all them bits are extra. Costly extras too. Probably why she never bothered showing them as they were probably not included in her free stay
Exactly!!! She won’t show them because she had to pay for them. duck getting a free 2 night stay. But if she had to pay for something fun for the kids, nope. I’m not paying I’m greasy mongey, don’t you know who I am!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
splitsville awaits this pair. he stays home friday, most of saturday which wasn’t what she said initially. arrives down, dinner and bed pretty much. she’s up and out this morning. he’s heading home with the kids. they absolutely have a tit for tat parenting approach. the kids wheeled out for a freebie. if amber springs had anyone with a brain in marketing they’d have offered the stay to jen.

as for the dress, grace the line across your boob should be under your boob. it’s at best 2 sizes too small

Reactions: 37
Right answer me this…
The kids stuff, the cinema, the go carts…do you have to pay for them??
The cinema, soft play and animals are free. The go karts are like 2 euro and the golf is 3 each. The also have archary and bird shows I think. Courtown and Kia ora farm are on her door step as well. She is a lazy thankless git. The hotel got no favours from her anyway. It has all recently been done up and actually looks lovely inside but you wouldn't see that from her. Gorey also has a great park for kids but again that would be fun for the kids 😬

Reactions: 20
Right answer me this…
The kids stuff, the cinema, the go carts…do you have to pay for them??
Cinema is free. Go-Karts are extra. Think maybe €2 a go. Buy tickets in the on-site shop. Petting farm, soft play, 2 play grounds, pool, game zone etc all free. Crazy golf there too and that’s extra.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Dear god she rambles on like a 5 year old then we this then we did that then we met someone on the beach then we went to Gorey 🤦‍♀️ She’s behaving like she just dropped in from
Mars I actually didn’t even finish that shite story she sounds like she’s totally pretending to be having a great time

Reactions: 17
So her mother was left with the dog 🙄 Part of me thinks the kids were also with the mother last night. She posted room service and said they were waiting there for the father, and then says the next day they went walking in. Can't keep up with her own lies. Wouldn't believe a prayer from her mouth. Regardless, the free stay was another joke. Showed nothing of interest for families, mainly another trot of her breathlessly swanning around holding a coffee babbling lies into the phone. Well done.

Reactions: 18
Jen just said on her story she’s off to LA next week with Carter .. she’s a great mum, grace could take some tips from her

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Jen just said on her story she’s off to LA next week with Carter .. she’s a great mum, grace could take some tips from her
I’d say this is why she missed all the hens and extra wedding shite. Fair play to her. The other lazy lump is too selfish.

Reactions: 31
She’s out for a walk by herself because she didn’t get to do that. She means she had no one to ditch the kids on and openly admitted she did when Jen was there. bleeping hell grace, having your kids with you is kind of part and parcel of being a mam. She’s actually unreal.

Reactions: 28
So her mother was left with the dog 🙄 Part of me thinks the kids were also with the mother last night. She posted room service and said they were waiting there for the father, and then says the next day they went walking in. Can't keep up with her own lies. Wouldn't believe a prayer from her mouth. Regardless, the free stay was another joke. Showed nothing of interest for families, mainly another trot of her breathlessly swanning around holding a coffee babbling lies into the phone. Well done.
Photo of room service at 5.30 last night saying they are waiting on Chris. This morning she says he picked them up on way back from toymaster! (You can actually see sienna in the background of the room service photo).
she’s coming across as really not well. Like the Brittany spears videos or something. Just rambling and making no sense. I really don’t know why her family don’t get her proper help.

Reactions: 21
Photo of room service at 5.30 last night saying they are waiting on Chris. This morning she says he picked them up on way back from toymaster! (You can actually see sienna in the background of the room service photo).
she’s coming across as really not well. Like the Brittany spears videos or something. Just rambling and making no sense. I really don’t know why her family don’t get her proper help.
That rambling session this morning screams that there is serious trouble behind the scenes and she's extra manic pretending everything's fine. Nothing she is saying is making sense.

Reactions: 19
Rambling = lying!!

I've met enough liars in my life to know this.
It’s the extra details added that show a liar. Devil is in the detail. She’s adding unnecessary details and forgetting what she’s saying

Reactions: 16
We’ll be on thread 100 before we see a battered sausage on the beach pic!! 😂
anyone want to do the honours for the next thread ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reply from amber springs !
Dead god this is another bloody woke person replying to this from amber springs this be kind shite does my head in it’s like in other words duck off we don’t want to hear what your complaint is the kind brigade are just full of passive aggressive tones but the be kind gesture means they get away with it each time it’s mentioned does my head in 🤬
---
Reply from amber springs !
Dead god this is another bloody woke person replying to this from amber springs this be kind shite does my head in it’s like in other words duck off we don’t want to hear what your complaint is the kind brigade are just full of passive aggressive tones but the be kind gesture means they get away with it each time it’s mentioned does my head in 🤬
Sorry this post is a reaction to the reply someone got from amber springs which didn’t tag here it’s on the next thread now!
But ya all know what I mean!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.