Faces by Grace #97 go home Grace, stop stuffing your face, your poor kids could do with a loving embrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry now, but I need to get this right in my head 🤣. Greasey was tasked with being an "instamaid", presumably so there'd be an insta worthy reels shared within 24, 48 hrs latest of the nuptials?

This did not happen, the videographer shared first and THEN Greasey shared her reel of the day. Hers is essentially null and void.

Why did Dom have her filming? Did Dom think it was tit and didn't want her to share it? OR!!!! Did Greasey fail at her one job she was giving for day??!

Reactions: 18
Did anyone notice she said she did her own make up? I guarantee she was hoping Dom would include her on the morning for the make up if she was going over early to film so didn't book anything

Reactions: 18
Dim commenting calling her her "instamaid". Says it all really, life lived for insta likes. Sad cunts.
And if that's the only reel she managed to edih she needs her p45 ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But Why is that kids chair set up thing in the middle of a field?
I have so many questions😂😂

Grave has included none of the ceremony, nothing meaningful. It's so bad. Even her face in the professional one, she's just standing there, stone faced shoving a camera in Doms face. Its so awkward. Then that bleeping SAXOPHONE over the music...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dinner as a reward for doing bath and bedtime.... says it all really!! Some of us do that every night, 365 days a year. You bleeping dose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Did anyone notice she said she did her own make up? I guarantee she was hoping Dom would include her on the morning for the make up if she was going over early to film so didn't book anything
Yes 100%. She was hoping that Dominique would cover the cost and her appointment for her hair, ( Grace was hoping that her hairdresser would book Grace in) make up AND ROOM in both venues. That’s why she hadn’t booked accommodation, hairdressers or a make up artist- even though she’s meant to be an actual make up artist herself- but she hasn’t done make up for anyone in god knows how long?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Nah, that Riff Raff band or whatever they’re called would give an anadin a headache. My poor ears. I’ve a new hatred for saxophones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I have so many questions😂😂

Grave has included none of the ceremony, nothing meaningful. It's so bad. Even her face in the professional one, she's just standing there, stone faced shoving a camera in Doms face. Its so awkward. Then that bleeping SAXOPHONE over the music...
It would put me off hiring that band Riff Shop. No way. They’re the go to band for instahuns- not for me: I wouldn’t hire them in a fit.

Reactions: 16
With the talk of Graces ill fitting wedding guest outfit, can anyone recommend a good website for a plus size wedding guest outfit? Expensive or cheap ☺
Look up shapesandshadowsblog on insta, she always shows some beauts dresses. New Look have a gorgeous plus size selection of dresses, all reasonably priced.

Reactions: 9
Yes 100%. She was hoping that Dominique would cover the cost and her appointment for her hair, ( Grace was hoping that her hairdresser would book Grace in) make up AND ROOM in both venues. That’s why she hadn’t booked accommodation, hairdressers or a make up artist- even though she’s meant to be an actual make up artist herself- but she hasn’t done make up for anyone in god knows how long?
Did she really expect Dom to provide all that for her? She had no key role at the wedding except for being the piss poor unofficial videographer. I would never expect any of my friends cover that expense for me.

Reactions: 10
The god forsaken bellowing saxophone in all these Dim wedding clips drives me Beserk. Ugh

coke heads must love the sax.
---
To be specific I’d say she was expecting Dim to organise freebies and extend the coverage to Grace instead of her actual family. She just wanted to ride off Dim’s begging. She had different hair and MUAs everyday including the one Greasey had for hers.

Reactions: 8
Did she really expect Dom to provide all that for her? She had no key role at the wedding except for being the piss poor unofficial videographer. I would never expect any of my friends cover that expense for me.
I know -me either but this is Grace we are talking about. She doesn’t pay for anything!!!

Reactions: 10
thing is she was bridesmaid the first time around, I can see Grease just assuming it would just auto roll over to the next wedding....

• Wow
Reactions: 13
On a positive note...that reel proves one thing...the back injury that was crippling her has fully heeled!! ( look at her dropping it low & leaping up when band playing)

She'll be flat out now looking for invites to some envelope opening to avoid the kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
On a positive note...that reel proves one thing...the back injury that was crippling her has fully heeled!! ( look at her dropping it low & leaping up when band playing)

She'll be flat out now looking for invites to some envelope opening to avoid the kids!
Jersey shore Greasy. Slut dropping in big gold bricks. Not a bother on your girl

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.