Faces by Grace #97 go home Grace, stop stuffing your face, your poor kids could do with a loving embrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if public it can still block you?
---
As much as i cant stand her id hate to be blocked and miss the show🤣
There's plenty of sites you can look at her accout feom, even if you are blocked. Absolutely no idea why anyone would follow her and allow her to stay on her freebie lists since all companies do is look at follower numbers.
Instastories.watch, instanavigation etc

Reactions: 17
As someone mentioned it must be her real fans that commented today. There’s a breaking point for everyone especially when people just don’t have disposable income. That’s possibly what pushed her over the edge.
I don’t follow her but do look at her page. I NEVER post on social media or comment (well apart from here… ) but what annoyed me today was the smugness oozing from her and telling us to be spontaneous etc. that everyone deserves it. Yes the majority of us do deserve it but not her. She has had 3 breaks in the past 4 weeks alone but yet can’t afford to bring her kids on holiday. And she’s going to Wexford next weeks for a week of “relaxation “.
I hope it pisses rain for 7 days solid on her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The comments asking have ppl Grace's diary.. Em no she has posted this all to a public forum!
I don’t follow her but do look at her page. I NEVER post on social media or comment (well apart from here… ) but what annoyed me today was the smugness oozing from her and telling us to be spontaneous etc. that everyone deserves it. Yes the majority of us do deserve it but not her. She has had 3 breaks in the past 4 weeks alone but yet can’t afford to bring her kids on holiday. And she’s going to Wexford next weeks for a week of “relaxation “.
[/QUOTE
---
The comments asking have ppl Grace's diary.. Em no she has posted this all to a public forum!
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 8
I didnt get blocked 🤔
That message is exactly what majority of her followers are thinking. Majority of her followers are most likely parents who are being seriously effected by the cost of living increases. And any of her followers who aren’t parents would be similar age and have family or friends who have young kids and know you just can’t drop everything and go off to an expensive spa. It’s tone deaf and she hasn’t read the room.

Reactions: 16
I actually think there is a welfare issue for Sienna and Hayden, their lack of interaction, and love, and their cowering when on camera is worrying.. plus they both look unkempt .. Grace and Chris are emotionally abusing those children by been vacant permanently

Reactions: 14
Some very very valid points made on her post.

It's funny because I only posted here this afternoon saying she never acknowledges her privilege. That's because she can't see it!!
She is SO out of touch with reality it's mind boggling.
She has pissed her followers off so much they have start messaging her.
She is so far up her own hole that she can't understand or realise that her followers are her bread and butter !
Without them she's no one!
If she had any business sense she would sit down with Maxi moo and have an honest chat. How do we fix this ? Where am I going wrong ??

But no.... this overgrown baby just cries troll!!!!

( also didn't like that she is alluding to the fact that there's something wrong in her life. That's just another way to get sympathy. It's sick)

Reactions: 30
Also monart books up months in advance was her friend meant to be there with someone else?
Its a pr trip couple of other bloggers there at same time not one of them has declared #,,,pr
---
Like rosanna Davison in lyrath 2weeks ago never declared it as pr stay

Reactions: 6
I actually think there is a welfare issue for Sienna and Hayden, their lack of interaction, and love, and their cowering when on camera is worrying.. plus they both look unkempt .. Grace and Chris are emotionally abusing those children by been vacant permanently
A few people saying this now. When I said it recently I got a frosty reaction from some but I genuinely think it's all getting worse. Especially with Kips losing interest now too.

New thread: https://tattle.life/threads/faces-b...-trim-this-little-piggy-stalks-dim-tbc.40102/

Reactions: 6
19 lines...I, me, I, me. At least 21 times in that paragraph. She doesn't seem to be able to see the correlation between what she posts herself on her account and the opinions that are then formed about her. It's not trolling to say that she needs to be more aware of what she shares if she wants to proclaim that people only see a tiny portion of her day and shouldn't judge her based on these tiny snippets. Why not share more of the kind, selfless acts, the helpful things she does, more tips for mothers caring for, feeding and entertaining small children, maybe family fun ideas, perhaps some of her charity work or events? Is it because these are the fragments of her days that she chooses not to share or is it perhaps that she rarely does anything except look after herself? If it's the former, then maybe she should switch the content around and keep her cup filling private and share the rest? How are free blister plasters worth damaging your health and jeopardising your family and children's privacy and safety?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.