Faces by Grace #97 go home Grace, stop stuffing your face, your poor kids could do with a loving embrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story of Sienna with the hula hoop and the giant trampoline in the neighbours garden behind her 😢. Neither the garden or the house are child friendly. The only reason Sienna is there today is school is shut and most camps don’t run for the first week of holidays as some schools aren’t finished yet . It’s not because Grace missed her after been away for most of the last 2 weeks , it’s because she had no place to dump her ! Notice there is no sign of Hayden , shoved into his unnecessary full time creche place as usual !

Reactions: 27
The amount of free stuff she gets is ridiculous, post a picture 3 seconds and done, more companies I will not buy from..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
With the talk of Graces ill fitting wedding guest outfit, can anyone recommend a good website for a plus size wedding guest outfit? Expensive or cheap ☺

Reactions: 6
If my friend posted a highlight titled after my wedding but the whole thing was herself talking and posing in her wedding outfits I'd be asking questions, like wtf. Shows that she thought the whole thing was a circus for her 'content'. The notions she has of herself highlighting videos of herself like a lizard lounging on the bed drooling, wondering what time her breakfast was arriving. Would she ever f#%k off and then f#%k off some more.... Nobody cares.
It’s kinda sad that she is posted her friends wedding as content. She is so selfish. Like I don’t think any other influencer would do that. In fact she should have been better off posting one picture of herself and Chris and maybe a group photo and left it at that. Give your friend some respect and privacy for their own wedding. Let them choose to post what they want and stop being the center of attention. The reel was terribly done.

Also the couch with the dog hair 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Grease is getting good engagement on this post because it’s Dom’s wedding. They’re commenting about DOm not her. I actually naively thought she was recording clips for Dim to edit and use not for her own page. It’s not for Dim it’s cheap click bait for herself! I think this is REALLY bad form.

Reactions: 28
It’s kinda sad that she is posted her friends wedding as content. She is so selfish. Like I don’t think any other influencer would do that. In fact she should have been better off posting one picture of herself and Chris and maybe a group photo and left it at that. Give your friend some respect and privacy for their own wedding. Let them choose to post what they want and stop being the center of attention. The reel was terribly done.

Also the couch with the dog hair 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮
Grace thinks she married Dom at the weekend it was all about your girl at the weekend in case you’ve forgotten.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just seen the reel , Jesus do they not get sick of the posing for the camera , like we all know it didn't just take the one shot to get them right. I be cracking ....it's enough to have to pose for a few photos but all that would take up so much time. I rather be enjoying my wedding morning , not worrying about how my reels are going to look and how they will be edited

Reactions: 17
With the talk of Graces ill fitting wedding guest outfit, can anyone recommend a good website for a plus size wedding guest outfit? Expensive or cheap ☺
Coast do a nice plus sized range, so do Chi Chi London, Scarlett & Jo, Hope and Ivy, Next, Oasis, Curvychiconline, all do plus size.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I wonder did she send it to Dom first to see if she was happy with it before posting or did the selfish twit just fire ahead and post it anyway just for engagement?

If it was my wedding I wouldn't be happy with what she threw together. Content creator she is not!!

Reactions: 9
I wonder did she send it to Dom first to see if she was happy with it before posting or did the selfish twit just fire ahead and post it anyway just for engagement?

If it was my wedding I wouldn't be happy with what she threw together. Content creator she is not!!
I still don’t understand why G posted it? Well, I do for cheap engagement because she normally gets none.

It was made to sound as though she was filming content for Dim.

Reactions: 12
I am still waiting on the content from Italy and from her facials! I emailed dermalogica Ireland the other day as I buy 300e worth of their products every three months or so. She gets invited for a facial and never even states what products they used (not that it would influence me to buy them) but she got a Hydra facial which is 120e. I was actually Fewmin. My husband was like don’t buy the products anymore but it’s actually not the easy when your skin takes well to them!

Reactions: 34
I am crying laughing at the reel. Terrible and why is Grease posting it on her grid for likes? It’s not her wedding 😂😂💀 awful editing OMg!!!! Weird content too. Is this what she spent all day doing and this is the result? It was for herself not Dim!

WTF is this? Greasy’s boho meditation station?

View attachment 2267165
One min it’s Dim the next it’s Grease dancing like the lads from jersey shore with trumpets blasting? Bizarre!! Whose wedding is it?
Is that Grace's edihing chair? My God that reelssss was woeful!
Is she a wedding videographer now?( a shite one)
Why on earth is it on her page ("instamaid" bit of a dig!) & its so bad! Going from gentle music to that riff shop sax blowing the ears off you!!

It was mostly grace wobbling during an ad for the Riff shop band!

Terrible! And this is her "day to day job"

Reactions: 12
WTF ? How are we on a new thread already?? My god. That last one blew up over the shore that she was at the wedding.
---
IMG_9070.jpeg

Think Maxi Moo had a few of those Christmas presents left over and gave them to Dom for her big day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.