Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

This little piggy went to Trim, this little piggy stalks Dim, this little piggy loves to be on her own, this little piggy cries anxiety when it's time to go home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

bluebambino

Chatty Member
Brilliant jazzbot! 👏👏

I’m so confused looking at that reel. Who painted a picture of dimmers in her wedding dress before the wedding? Who wants an ice cream going into a wedding service? Why is there a giant candle on top of the cake? Why is dom wearing a nappy? Why is there a picnic blanket with cushions in the field with one random wicker chair, how’s the person on the wicker chair supposed to talk to the ones sitting on the cushions? 🤣🤣 Why does it look like everyone’s at a gig- all dancing to the band rather than with each other? Why is the ceiling so low in all of these venues? Why is kips wearing different clothes? The whole thing is so random.

• Haha
Reactions: 81

jazzbot

VIP Member
Fabulous title from @harleyquinnjoker. Your prize should you chose to collect it is a €2 voucher towards a sausage in bah-her neck tattoo. Disclaimer: it unfortunately resembles a penis and cannot be used in exchange for another design. 🥴

Disclaimer: I found it difficult to keep up the last few days and may have missed bits and pieces. Do post anything I've forgotten!
Here is a quick recap of the last few DAYS in Greaseworld:

Busy being busy
In a now running theme, Grease has continued to tell us how busy she is. Over and over again. We also finally got an explanation as to why one of Ireland's leading content creators doesn't create much erm... content. The answer was staring us in the face all along. She is 'so busy' attending events, she doesn't have time to post the content she's paid to promote. Yes, she actually said that. Her influencing counterparts (with FAR less following and FT jobs) once again making your girl look even worse by having their content up same day.

In a telling exchange, Grease told us that Kips' sisters (who babysat her while Krispy is away) suggested she set timers for getting stuff done. The gimme dahs can only imagine that conversation. What a disaster of a woman she is.

Dim's extra long wedding
There were so many days and events leading up to and post Dim's multiple weddings the gimme dahs were confused and tried coming up with naming conventions to discuss the circus which spanned across 4 venues in the Leinster region. 'Lurch' aka your girl was given the distraction job of filming Dim's social media wedding content. We can't comment too much as we haven't seen any of it yet. 🥴 Your girl is too busy (see above). However in a behind the scenes shot from real PROFESSIONALS you can clearly see 'Lurch' doing her job... in the same sweaty gym gear she wore in town all day Thursday and attended a yoga class in this muggy humidity. Eau De Greasy is the last smell you want around you on your wedding morning.
yourang.jpg

Grease: you rang? 🥴

De fits
Sweet mother of divine lord. The fits! In the last installment we were treated to Grease trying on dresses worth €300 in Arnotts. The largest size in their range didn't even tie up on your girl but it didn't stop her begging for them. What's a girl to do at the 11th hour with no fits for your besties wedding? *gasp* ? Never fear old freebies are here! Your girl shows up in cheap looking casual Club London dresses both days. The gimme dahs speculate she got these months ago when she was Dim's plus 1 at a Club L event. Making her last minute dash to Arnotts and the melodramatic 'no fits fiasco' on Thursday a pack of lies. She later spilled she was there for a freebie facial. Your girl stuffed her trotters into rectangle brick shaped gold sandals both days and ended up with the worst blisters ever after boasting she wore them 'all nigh'. When she had enough she walked home in Krispy's shoes. The next morning she was only delighted to spend the day driving around looking for blister pads to avoid going home.

Last minute begging
In classic Grease form, she admits she hasn't booked the hotels until the last minute for her bestie's wedding of the year. We think she genuinely had to pay for the hotels this time. Tragic 🥺 Your girl boasted about having a private terrace and that the hotel co-ordinator sent her up a freebie because Mags the bulldog had her wedding there. The gimme dahs speculate that Grease went and tormented the staff with a 'do youse know who Oi am?' vibe, bulldog may have been at her side. No accommodation freebie appeared to occur (hurrah!) so she had to make do with a free dessert and bottle of alcohol. What more could your girl want!?
Your girl also appeared to have no hairdresser sorted and attempted to beg for a freebie blowdry for day 2. Just a reminder this was for her friend's wedding not her own.

Unfit mother
Grease once again hanged herself by admitting for a second time this month that she failed to get up on time (blamed anxiety) and bring her kids to school. Resulting in a 'hectic' morning and both the kids being late for creche and school and your girl stomping late into a freebie yoga session. Your girl made it on time to grab her goodie bag and eat the freebie food though and that's all that matters.

Bad Dad
Krispy is proving to be every bit as bad as Grace. After returning from 2 weeks away with work, he went straight into the wedding circus with your girl and then ran off golfing on Sunday. Your girl firmly told Kips that he was to bring his own car because she was NOT leaving and being dropped back home early. She wanted to laze around the hotel private terrace. Was he stupid enough to think that your girl was going to give up her room service breakfast? Your girl cleaned up the entire room (we don't know why either other than to delay going home and for the brekkie photo op?), swallowed her breakfast serving suitable for four people. ANYTHING to avoid going home to relieve her free babysitters and spending time with her children. (She's just back from Ihalee).

Oi'm a bad babysitter goh a bahhered sausage in da shower...
Grease infuriated the gimme dahs by posting a photo of herself holding a baby and offering to babysit. Reminder: your girl has two kids of her own that she ignores and neglects daily.

Clockwork Greasy:
Greasy has only been home a few hours and is already posting forced family fun to cover up for her and Krispy's appalling 'parenting'.

From Greasette to 'troll'
And we'll wrap up with some very sad news. Greasy's biggest Greasette and Tattle favourite Mitch the Mommy betrayed your girl by commenting on every single media outlet pick up of Dim's wedding in a shocking turn of events. One example below:
mitchdamommy.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

JoniM

Copenhagen
London
Tenerife
Italy
Marbella
K club
Cork hen
Meath wedding x 3 nights
Monart

All since December....

Meanwhile Sienna is wearing what looks like an age 4-5 top in her recent reel about HER magazine cover.

I didn't include Portugal or kilashee as kids were brought but used for content and promoting the place Aka unpaid child labour.

It's truly the saddest state of affairs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She's proud of herself for growing some basil and spinach!!!!
I can just imagine her stuffing her face and thinking " I grew dah" and sending Chris a pic saying "I grew dah Chris" and Chris coming home and putting a gold star on her reward chart 🌟
She's an inspiration to us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Ratsout

VIP Member
Poor baby Grace being targeted by evil trolls when she is someone's daughter.
Fails to see that S is someone’s daughter who gets thrown from pillar to post so she can grab all the free time in the world.

Gimme dis, Gimme Dah, Gimme dose, doesn’t care where her kid goes

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Bigred21

VIP Member
Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle 😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 2277859
Oh FFS Grace. There's no misunderstanding. You're a selfish slob who doesn't lift a finger to try earn a proper living. You absolutely despise your own kids and you're out the door any chance you get. "Keep shining like you do" 😂😂🤣🤣 is this a comedy?!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I wish I had the balls to reply under her latest post: "Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize." ― Robert Hughes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Wouldn’t you miss the days of going to weddings pre social meeja. Just all your own gang enjoying every bit of it without the need for “conteh”. They’re no different to every other person on the planet getting married, when will they realise all that? A few fairy lights and neon signs, big deal. The constant need for validation and likes.

They’re insufferable. Absolutely insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

TheCatsMa

She might possibly be the biggest dickhead I've ever come across. I genuinely am beyond words. What kind of relationship does she anticipate she will have with those 2 kids when they grow up? Or has she not thought that far? Because I can tell you for a fact that I have nothing but resentment for my narcissistic mother who always came first when I was a child. I spent 4 years in therapy working through how badly she messed me up. Let me tell you, her behaviour dominated every single one of those sessions for 4 years. I just hope she can live with herself when they are adults and want nothing to do with her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51