Faces by Grace #95 Haven't a dime to holiday with me & mine, but if its a solo trip, I'm first in line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't seem to know she's fat. Fat women don't just pop to the shops last minute to get a dress for any occasion.

Reactions: 22
I'd say she probably has a dress a while,but now doesn't fit, she's definitely more bloated/ swollen looking the last few weeks...

Reactions: 13
i feel her dress pain. i’m tormented trying to find something for myself for a wedding in august

Reactions: 4
i feel her dress pain. i’m tormented trying to find something for myself for a wedding in august
most of us would start looking a couple of months before, with a view to having it 3-4 weeks in advance (you wont change that dramatically in that time and alterations can be made). I also find it less likely that soemone else will end up in same, if I buy it a season or 2 before but thats me.
This notion she has of waiting the day or two before is so mind bogglingly stupid and stress inducing. It may have worked when she was a 12-14 but she's clearly not that anymore so she needs to plan better.

Unless she gets EXTREMELY lucky, then there will be tears and she will have a whinge about it later on, as if it's all not 100% her own fault. Like everything in her life.

Reactions: 15
Lads,
I am howling at the pregnancy conspiracy here. She is absolutely not pregnant. Sure she'd be horizontal 24/7 if she was

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Paddy's Ma is dah baby's Da. I doubt Krispy is mounting the Greasinator.

What the hell is she doing showing everything in the dressing room... She's still in there, nothing else to be doing obvs. Is she hoping someone working there sees her stories, runs to assist her and shower her with free clothes!? The absolute dramatics and pantomime made out of buying a dress. What a bore.
She's just hanging around town so she can 'bump' into Dim.
---
My Nanny used to have a toilet roll cover like this.
Imagine having to try on these dresses after her.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No way did that dress do up at the back
Agree I'm sorry but she must be tipping a size 20/22 at this stage and she'll need to seek out specific brands. I say she's hoping the Arnott's manager will run into the changing room and offer her all the dresses.

Why else would you document this embarrassing tit show and humiliate yourself? Is it any wonder she has 'anxiehe'.
Self inflicted stress is not anxiety Grease!

Reactions: 12
I think we should all club together and buy that yellow monstrosity for her!! I really could do with a laugh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
And it rotten.

Also no way will she show what she's wearing before the day- she's too much of a pickme to do that.

Reactions: 5
She might wear the bridesmaid dress she got for Mags last year cause originally she wanted it for herself 😂😂😂😂 but whatever she wears we may all need to pitch in and send a bra via Fastway up to Citywest

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The state of that pissy yellow toilet roll holder dress. That's is flattering on NO ONE.

Can't believe she left it so late to get a dress, actually it's waynetta so I can. I've a wedding and I'm done a few weeks with all my bits, accessories etc. And I've a cushy 9-5 job and three chizzlers. Stick that up your squashy fat hole Grease.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.