Faces by Grace #95 Haven't a dime to holiday with me & mine, but if its a solo trip, I'm first in line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she honest to God thought she'd have been gifted one by now. And she'll need more than one. Oh wait- we all forgot she has Mag's bridesmaid dress as a backup option!!😇
She’d need to get the Ma to sew Mags/Jens & Doms dresses together to get it anyway near her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the hell is she doing showing everything in the dressing room... She's still in there, nothing else to be doing obvs. Is she hoping someone working there sees her stories, runs to assist her and shower her with free clothes!? The absolute dramatics and pantomime made out of buying a dress. What a bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven't watched her in a while but my God.... Rustic vibes, my vibe, nice vibe. duck off with your vibe!

"sorry I've just been up for so long". Grace 6am is a very average wakeup time for a high proportion of families with young children in Ireland. Take your head out of your arse you lazy git.

Those dresses... I notice quite a few white ones picked out, yes they have coloured design but still a risky choice for a wedding. Wouldn't be like our Grace to try steal the show, would it!? And we all know with her body shape there is no way she can walk into a shop and buy something nice straight off the hanger. She would need time to get it altered to suit her shape properly so can't wait to see what ill-fitting outfit she comes up with.

I suppose she has been so busy how would she have had time to sort out a dress.

Reactions: 19
This is going to be harsh but, when you're on the bigger side, you simply cannot just rock into stores and expect to find something that will fit and flatter you last minute.

Reactions: 35
I’m gonna go with the dress she showed on the live is upsetting her because it doesn’t fit across her bewbs.
None of dress are gonna suit her.

Reactions: 7
Why oh why is everything she’s picking got frills and cups she really hasn’t a clue how to dress
They’re all awful

Reactions: 14
She’s so on the beg for them to gift her a dress ! What happened to Boohoo / PLT that she was loving a while ago for weddings🥴 I’d say she knows Dom is going to have an array of outfits over this long drawn out extravaganza and your girl wants some attention too. Wouldn’t surprise me if she rocks up in her wedding dress !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🎶 I wonder how, I wonder why
The number on the scales is climbing so high
When all that I can see
Is just another freee-beeee🎶
Fixed the song for you there Grace

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These dresses are all going to be a nightmare. God help any of the Arnotts staff who cross her path today!

• Haha
Anyone else find it rather bad form that her best friend of probably 20 years is getting married and Grace is in town TODAY to get a dress? No doubt she will stop by a garage on the way to the wedding to get a card and cash out of the ATM, she’s a mess
Yeah it’s very selfish behaviour. Let Dom have her special day and stop trying to make it about yourself grace. You’ve had you day in the sun no give your friend hers. I wonder if she is just doing it to her back at her for not making her bridesmaid.

He behaviour all week has been so bizarre. Some of the posts have been plan wired from the hugging to for man in Italy to the cat beside her wedding photos and of course the Father’s Day shitshow

Reactions: 16
Maybe she left the dress shopping so last minute because she wont find anything and will have no other choice but wear her own wedding dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd say she had an outfit/s and they don't fit her anymore. She is absolutely deluded where her self-image is concerned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.