Faces by Grace #95 Haven't a dime to holiday with me & mine, but if its a solo trip, I'm first in line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she someone doing her social media for her now? The nice font, placed well, spelled correctly etc? Reels out while she is still at the venue and not days/weeks after? Pushing the children big time too.
also the reel isn’t bad in content either - better than her usual

Reactions: 9
Was thinking that too😆
Wait till you see now she will drop whatever is the top vote looks like could be the Hand under chin we will have to wait and see her in action again😄
Poll was easy for me. The way she speaks (and treats!) her kids makes me want to punch her face in!! 😡
---
I decided that Chris is probably worse than Grace. He strikes me as a spoilt boy who has never grown up. He is the father of two kids still running off getting tattoos like a young lad! Probably glad when Grace takes off. He can than claim time off. Weird set-up. So far their children are lovely maybe it is thanks to their grandmother's. They give them stability. Certainly not the parents.
I do believe at one point he was the rock but not anymore. He’s a narcissistic chav prioritising his manky tattoos. Loves a freebie like your girl and cocky af. Turning his sister Lynsey into another bulldog. The Grease disease is spreading!!! 🦠 🥴
It’s funny how he’s on laughing and so smug. When he’s the laughing stock having a giant tantrum throwing baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
@bananasbabe2017 pointed out she tagged a marketing company in the reel.
I went looking and they're the marketing team behind the Go Anywhere hotel gift card.
So they got her in but couldn't trust her to do her actual job and had to do it themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Agree with post in last thread. The agency handled those reels because they weren’t the usual Greasy crap with typos, odd cut scenes and abrupt audio cuts.

Reactions: 11
@bananasbabe2017 pointed out she tagged a marketing company in the reel.
I went looking and they're the marketing team behind the Go Anywhere hotel gift card.
So they got her in but couldn't trust her to do her actual job and had to do it themselves.
And they would be correct in that assumption

Reactions: 10
Matchstick really trying to save Greasy Insta career
Wonder are they sorry they took her on they probably can’t get rid of her either with been a shareholder and all 😂

Reactions: 8
Defo being told to up engagement. The family making multiple accounts. Frantic carry on! The desperation is chronic now.

“Patricia” must be Paddy’s Ma.

“More toast going Trish? Can youse post on Insta and say me kids are well cared for. Are ya eahin dah rasher paddy? Gimme dah” 🥴🥴🥴

Paddy’s Ma: you have kids? You never mentioned them..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wonder are they sorry they took her on they probably can’t get rid of her either with been a shareholder and all 😂
Your girl is oblivious to anything that doesn’t concern her water off a ducks back to her that’s why the likes of her just keep carrying on grabbing all the freebies

Reactions: 11
Your girl is oblivious to anything that doesn’t concern her water off a ducks back to her that’s why the likes of her just keep carrying on grabbing all the freebies
Freebies won’t pay the bills she surely isn’t making a lot of money now no real paid ads only WB
I can’t see to see the end of these greedy grabby arseholes

Reactions: 8
Was his bulldog sister referring to the women's best sets - one in every colour
I think both useless walruses were spoilt and poorly raised. Kips is as bad. Families on both sides are worse for enabling it all

Reactions: 6
Sat morning they get up and stuff their faces at the hotel buffet. Krispy dumps the kids at a party (prob first there and last to be collected). He fucks off to get a tattoo while your girl has the day to herself at de hotel.
Was probably asleep in the hotel room or in the spa.

Kips tearing back for de 8 course meal.

Your girl pushing this as a “family time” break then. Unbelievable.
---
Was his bulldog sister referring to the women's best sets - one in every colour
I think both useless walruses were spoilt and poorly raised. Kips is as bad. Families on both sides are worse for enabling it all
Oh yes you’re right! She posted on the wrong thing 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sat morning they get up and stuff their faces at the hotel buffet. Krispy dumps the kids at a party (prob first there and last to be collected). He fucks off to get a tattoo while your girl has the day to herself at de hotel.
Was probably asleep in the hotel room or in the spa.

Kips tearing back for de 8 course meal.

Your girl pushing this as a “family time” break then. Unbelievable.
---

Oh yes you’re right! She posted on the wrong thing 😂😂😂
They are brutal. But alwas remember she is a f****** amazing mother 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Freebies won’t pay the bills she surely isn’t making a lot of money now no real paid ads only WB
I can’t see to see the end of these greedy grabby arseholes
And who’d actually want 2 free nights ten mins down the road in exchange for filming everything your family is doing there over the weekend. I couldn’t think of anything worse. I’d rather pay than have to sell my soul like that for a freebie

Reactions: 17
Ok, someone is planting comments. Well cared for kids!?

Kips sister: can have one in every colour? Haters gonna hate!? What does that mean!!
View attachment 2232401
Well cared for 😂 alri they not a pair of dogs

Cared for by free stuff as the parents don’t spend money on them

If they didn’t have this free stuff the kids wouldn’t be cared for

Reactions: 18
4 grid posts so far for this hotel stay? Really stretching the kid content out of one situation. The kids won’t be seen for months.

Reactions: 15
Jokes aside, I actually don’t think matchstick have the resources or knowledge to grow and support their clients. They’ve hardly any staff. Max is a penniless fraud (with at least one failed business already) who is winging it signing names via Vogue’s popularity. This wouldn’t exist without her. He’s lucky she gives him the time of day and has deep pockets. Her marriage to Spencer and the podcast has opened her up to the UK so that’s how he’s catching all these people.

All he seems to do is throw the odd party with sex toy favours that’s about it. The rest of the year spent in the basement torturing dead bodies and commenting “faeces 😍” under your girls posts because she needs more engagement. He doesn’t comment on the others.

The likes of James Kav, Una and holly Are well established and don’t need baby hand holding so this agency probably suits them financially by taking smaller cuts for the representation fees over other bigger mgt agencies who’ll help build your strategy etc. Grease is such a lazy mess she’d need a team around her to polish the turd that is her profile. Big mistake her going to matchstick but I bet no one else wanted her and she was being a tight arse. Plus she wouldn’t be aware enough to know she’s diabolical and needs to pay more to invest in her ‘brand’ long term with professionals to carry her. Even if she did at this point it’s far too late. Too much mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Would a lot of the more established ones be signed to multiple agencies or do they have to commit to one ?

Reactions: 2
4 grid posts so far for this hotel stay? Really stretching the kid content out of one situation. The kids won’t be seen for months.
And only 93 likes on the latest post which has been up 3hrs. Grace: Give. It. Up. Very few are buying this happy family facade.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.