Faces by Grace #95 Haven't a dime to holiday with me & mine, but if its a solo trip, I'm first in line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I decided that Chris is probably worse than Grace. He strikes me as a spoilt boy who has never grown up. He is the father of two kids still running off getting tattoos like a young lad! Probably glad when Grace takes off. He can than claim time off. Weird set-up. So far their children are lovely maybe it is thanks to their grandmother's. They give them stability. Certainly not the parents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@jazzbot - take a bow, amazing recap 👏🏼👏🏼 I haven’t voted yet because I can’t decide which I’ll go for 😂

Between her spending money on trips away, piercings and mountains of fast fashion, and him on golf trips and tattoos - they’re as bad as each other. Most people, regardless of age, get their priorities straight once kids come along. These two are a sorry sight, and don’t deserve those two gorgeous kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They can’t even do a family weekend together properly. The other tool going off getting a new tattoo, knowing well he wouldn’t be able to head to the pool with the kids. Such a strange couple.
The tattoos a absolutely dreadful looking they make him look like a thug, there’s nothing attractive about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has he had the whole lower arm tattooed?? I'm no expert but would that be €400 or so? I had a quick Google! But nothing in the pot to take the kids on a paid holiday.

Reactions: 16
Did she mention the tattoo after we saying it here. And she doesn’t look at this page, yeah right

Reactions: 4
You should be able to tick every single one of them, not just one!!
Was thinking that too😆
Wait till you see now she will drop whatever is the top vote looks like could be the Hand under chin we will have to wait and see her in action again😄

Reactions: 7
Ok, someone is planting comments. Well cared for kids!?

Kips sister: can have one in every colour? Haters gonna hate!? What does that mean!!
84BDE95A-4AC2-4B65-8C04-5953F19A80BF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

mags logging in under different accounts to placate the giant woman baby with nice comments

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Was thinking that too😆
Wait till you see now she will drop whatever is the top vote looks like could be the Hand under chin we will have to wait and see her in action again😄
Or she will do it more to try infuriate us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chris’s sister obviously of the same ilk. The whole family are wankers. She also makes as much sense as Grace. What the duck does the comment even mean. Gobshite.

Reactions: 19
I really think her poor engagement has been noted ...remember the first live she thought it was frozen as so little on ...then she has been the most active she has been for her standards.Prob told family and friends to comment on her posts and maybe Kips sister commented on wrong one !! We will know later if a post of something else goes up !

Reactions: 9
She’s using a marketing company to edit her videos. She tagged oconnellmarketing on her most recent video. Knew she couldn’t edit so fast! So, she basically can’t do anything herself

Reactions: 25
Has she someone doing her social media for her now? The nice font, placed well, spelled correctly etc? Reels out while she is still at the venue and not days/weeks after? Pushing the children big time too.

Reactions: 13
She’s using a marketing company to edit her videos. She tagged oconnellmarketing on her most recent video. Knew she couldn’t edit so fast! So, she basically can’t do anything herself
I didn't see this post when I asked my own question about this above. Big difference in the quality and output.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.