Faces by Grace #93 Swinging baps, flowing flaps, "your girl" is addicted to daytime naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rob Kenny is the biggest hole on the face of the planet. He wins hands down for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s heard so much about “greens” and always wanted to try them. So she’s never had spinach or kale or any other green leafy veg in her life? Suppose that figures. She’ll be having this every lunch time from now on (until Tuesday and then she’ll just forgeh about it)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The genuine live in her voice when talking to the dog compared to her beautiful babies 😭😭😭
Also the dog barks at Chris to protect her WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread Suggestion: No kids for me tonight, to the Bord Gosh I go for any old shite

• Haha
Reactions: 62
First time trying greens. For God's sake, does she filter anything she says through her mind before she let's it out?!
Does she not get the fact that the powder she's just mixed with water started out as guess what, green effing vegetables.
Common sense ain't so common.

Reactions: 20
Does anyone here follow Aoife Dowds? Had to unfollow.. another Northern Ireland influencer who got too big for her boots!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.