Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Let's be real and honest
Grace didn't get paid this year from pieta that's why she can't he arsed to show up and mention it with any sort of compassion

So shocked that the only fundraiser I seen was from claire balding for pieta

Reactions: 25

Gerry o

VIP Member
Grace get the hair band off🙄🥹 does absolutely nothing for you you don’t have the head for it! But I admire your confidence 😆

• Haha

ny_style

VIP Member
She’s trying to make people jealous of her fucked-up lifestyle.
Trust me, nobody will want to be Grace in a few short years when the freebies are gone, her income is zero and her kids bear a lifelong resentment at being wheeled out for pointless exposure.

FishnChips

Chatty Member
That dress is literally grazing her underwear, how can she go out like that.
Absolutely hate to see her using S for likes and interaction, it’s just so awful, you can just imagine her coaching her to preform for the camera.

• Heart

Gerry o

VIP Member
She’s to lazy to do the darkness into light blaming the kids that she can’t leave them🙄 when has that ever bloody stopped her she uses Ann or the in-laws when suits
She be there if it was an event for food and freebies she has actually no shame this woman imagine as an ambassador for st pats she is making excuses not to go but just a link for others to donate to

Ratsout

VIP Member
How can she just stand there while her cat claws her dog and recording it!! It’s only a matter of time before it does it to the kids

Reactions: 24

jazzbot

VIP Member
Spa treatment now onto a freebie lunch with cocktails ekkk your girl needs ih

We’re so jealous Greasy. At least when I google my kids name nothing comes up, I don’t have thousands of search results for him xoxoxo

• Heart
I’m still full from my birthday dinner on Friday and her stuffing her face senseless for two nights.
That picture in the mirror, that’s a totally different body….sorry that’s photoshopped into oblivion
What gets me with the greed aswell, whenever they’re invited for free meals they never for example share a starter or dessert (or skip it entirely). No because it’s free it’s take take take.
The utter cheek of them having the desserts delivered to the room for them too. Pair of gluttons.

Ratsout

VIP Member
#Pray4YaGurl Chris' turn for a holiday
Here’s a thought.. would they not go on one less solo holiday a year each and then maybe then would they afford to bring those kids past the caravan park to spend their summer with nanny

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Just when you think your girl can’t get any worse. I don’t even know why im
Surprised but every time I am

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
How much food did they eat in the hotel, giant Caesar salad, prawns, chicken wings, steak, burger, dessert in bed 🤢 then breakfast. She’d probably 10000 calories when you add in drink.
Then pretends she’s been playing with the kids and out again tonight. I shouldn’t be shocked but I actually am, she’s never home.

Weirdcat

Did anyone else notice dim put up a highlight from the hen but our girl wasn't in any of the pictures 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

spotlight

VIP Member
I will never set foot inside Bord Gais again!! why do they constantly keep gifting this lazy slob ? She is constantly there!! She does nothing to deserve any of the free shit she gets!!

LuckyB

I don't know how there isn't a mass exodus from her page, like who watches her stories and feels like she adds something to their day.
She oozes greed, gluttony, laziness and entitlement.

My comment on the toothbrush reel was that, I think it should be illegal for people to use their kids on ads.
Imagine she read that and pops on this morning, not a care in the world. I'd be mortified as a Mum, but it seems it didn't even take a funk out of her.
She has a neck like a jockey's .........
The perfect thread title!