Faces by Grace #92 Mon-Sun I'm all abouh the vibez, if I've to spend time with me kids I break out in hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a shocking review of the hotel

Just waiting outside my door to be collected
The hotel was lovely

Reactions: 12
What an awkward way to pose. Why is the handbag nearly up around her neck ? Hiding the fact her bewbs are falling out of the dress or hiding dinner stains from last nights free meal
Is she selling the bleeping bag? Wtaf?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is this dinner being called a Hen anyway. I know there are people there who weren't at the hen but were does it stop. Attention seeking pathetic behaviour. Grace will go to every single one.
3 days in a row out eating and drinking. She will be lucky if she doesn't have a heart attack by the time she is 40.
Why is there a birthday cake with candles lit at a hen

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is she hiding the neckline of the dress with the handbag to pretend it’s not the same as last night?

• Haha
What an awkward way to pose. Why is the handbag nearly up around her neck ? Hiding the fact her bewbs are falling out of the dress or hiding dinner stains from last nights free meal
Different looking legs here, more like my 80 year old mams
20230514_232910.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d say they’re bringing it to the room because there’s no more freebies on offer tonight & they won’t pay for a thing.
And I guarantee you they probably didn’t even think of paying a tip to the waiting staff.
---
In the space of a few days she's lost about 5 stone ..

Well done hun xoxo
Can we do a collection to buy “your gurl” a new pair of shoes. Fucks sake. Sick of looking at those awful yokes on her feet.

Reactions: 8
And I guarantee you they probably didn’t even think of paying a tip to the waiting staff.
---

Can we do a collection to buy “your gurl” a new pair of shoes. Fucks sake. Sick of looking at those awful yokes on her feet.
Lest we not forget the Ham Hocks SZN

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Out again on a Sunday night, you'd swear she had no job to get up for in the morning!!!!!............Oh wait

She genuinely lives the life of a childless 18 yr old. It boggles my mind.
And Dim Dom is really getting her moneys worth out of this wedding!!

Reactions: 24
What a shocking review of the hotel

Just waiting outside my door to be collected
The hotel was lovely
"The...Address was lovely..."

I know this hotel is getting a lot of grief on here - mostly due to its location, by the sound of things, but I've had lunch there a few times and I always liked it. Lovely staff. I'm a bit miffed on their behalf that Grace had - by her own account - a lovely night but yet is vague on something as basic as the name just hours after checking out.

Reactions: 16
The other girl seems to adore her child. Perhaps she's naive in wanting to be an influencer or Insta-famous but she doesn't seem to have the same 'vibe' as Grace. I hope she finds fulfillment in living her real life and sees that these ones and their lifestyles are fake, sad and empty. Living for other people online while their children say hello and wave goodbye immediately almost every day of the week.

Reactions: 4
That picture looks like a vagina 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will credit card come out or will we get a post of her
A) in a bikini saying she loves her body
B) crying say she is just a normal man and we only see a part of her day
(Despite her filming from the moment she wakes up)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
How much would it cost us to pay for a collab with her kids for a week??

bag full of battereh sausages??

• Haha
So Jen was back on the scene it’s all games they play to get all the tattlers talking and guessing don’t fall for it lads they love playing this game and I guess greasy is getting off on all the pages she has on here not a bother on her 😄🙄
The bloody cake dim goes on like a little 10 year old

Reactions: 16
Same outfit as last night? Not that Theres anything wrong with wearing the same outfit but your girl definitely didn’t wash it today
Just looked at her stories again
It’s a different dress and she also has on her photo with the bag in the mirror that it’s penneys. Still 🤢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.