Faces by Grace #92 Mon-Sun I'm all abouh the vibez, if I've to spend time with me kids I break out in hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m over emotional today but I genuinely feel really upset for those kids. She’s never ever there

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s sweating because she is obese and has been playing with the kids all day (checked out of hotel at 1, back in city west around 2, realistically she had a nap and then probably a shower and time to get ready so might have sat on the couch with kids for an hour max ) she is a disgrace,
It also really annoys me when anyone says they are starving , particularly when you know she stuffed herself to the gills last night and definitely did the dog on the full Irish this morning. She is the greediest witch out there

Reactions: 35
Maybe I’m over emotional today but I genuinely feel really upset for those kids. She’s never ever there
I hear you. I’ve teared up a few times over the way she treats S and h. The force feeding, snapping, sending S back in a state to summer camp after a shot. I can’t cope with how horrible she is. And I really don’t like commenting on their looks but I completely agree that the kids don’t look well. I don’t think they get regular meals in that house. I get really upset everytime I think about it.

It definitely feeds into my hatred of her. I’d love to hit her at times. She’s a bully Mam.
---
She’s sweating because she is obese and has been playing with the kids all day (checked out of hotel at 1, back in city west around 2, realistically she had a nap and then probably a shower and time to get ready so might have sat on the couch with kids for an hour max ) she is a disgrace,
It also really annoys me when anyone says they are starving , particularly when you know she stuffed herself to the gills last night and definitely did the dog on the full Irish this morning. She is the greediest witch out there
Sweating the alcohol ouh more like 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t forget your free Louis Copeland bag on ur freebie stay 🎶 sung to the tune of Christy Moore’s don’t forget your shovel ….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hear you. I’ve teared up a few times over the way she treats S and h. The force feeding, snapping, sending S back in a state to summer camp after a shot. I can’t cope with how horrible she is. And I really don’t like commenting on their looks but I completely agree that the kids don’t look well. I don’t think they get regular meals in that house. I get really upset everytime I think about it.

It definitely feeds into my hatred of her. I’d love to hit her at times. She’s a bully Mam.
A couple of years ago I was very stressed at work and would have a glass of wine at home most nights. At weekends I would over indulge and something clicked in me to say that although my kids are small they are still very observant so I decided to knock it on the head for them!! I work very hard but any moment that I’m at home I am 100% present. Grace just sticks on a movie or ‘bakes’ from a cupcake mix. Absolutely no maternal instinct!! At least we know why her house is in tit and she doesn’t get washing done etc she is barely there for the length of time it would take for a wash to finish!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

---

Sweating the alcohol ouh more like 🥴
yeah, she’s sweating because she overindulged and is hungover but pushing through it because she can’t say no to an invite and sure where else would a mother of two be on a Sunday night than out … yet again.

We’re well overdue a rant about ‘how mothers have to fill their cup too’, there’s replenishing your cup and then there’s replacing your cup with a barrel and keeping that full to overflowing which is what Grace does.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And what’s up with Mags? Not very professional for the HR director (or whatever bs she wants to be called) to be online bragging about getting pissed.

Herself And her sister must share one solitary brain cell between them.

I’m sure her wife is sick of raising Grace’s kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Exactly what I was thinking. Grabbing the last of the free drinks she could get away with and had dessert delivered up. Would you actually bother!? Free buffet breakfast a few hours later you won’t starve. But no you and Krispy can’t miss out. Your girl had to make room for it 🤢🫠

Looking at Those two slobs would turn you off food.
Maybe Kips is going to lick the dessert out of her belly button!! 😆😆🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What are the bets she’ll come on stories during the week begging for more freebie heroin?

“OIM obsessed. It was insane! Chasing that freebie high. All thanks to me pr stay by Connolly” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder has she ever turned down a night out or event just to stay at home and have a relaxing night in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder has she ever turned down a night out or event jost to stay at home and have a relaxing night in.
Not even being covid positive stopped her grabbing ways. Free sketchers? Gimme dah 🤧 🤢🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait who called it , are they in ‘pink’….. did our girl not start following them the other day 💰

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.