Faces by Grace #92 Mon-Sun I'm all abouh the vibez, if I've to spend time with me kids I break out in hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doms niece's communion dress was absolutely horrific too. Fucken see through at the back? That Niamh girl seems to be the most normal out of the lot. What does she make of them I wonder? And Kips storming the building like someone drew all over him with markers with his freebie bag ... absolutely chronic

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So Jen was back on the scene it’s all games they play to get all the tattlers talking and guessing don’t fall for it lads they love playing this game and I guess greasy is getting off on all the pages she has on here not a bother on her 😄🙄
The bloody cake dim goes on like a little 10 year old
I’d say it’s just Jen is prioritising her holiday with her son and couldn’t justify the amount of money for Don’s hen and the others are just jealous wagons so didn’t make a big deal of Jen’s book

Reactions: 20
Not a dimdom thread so sorry for derailing but anyone else think it’s kinda sad how the little one is posing? Looking soulfully down to the side.

Reactions: 17
Not a dimdom thread so sorry for derailing but anyone else think it’s kinda sad how the little one is posing? Looking soulfully down to the side.
Agree, sick of parents turning their kids into adults so young, they grow up quick enough, let them behave and act like kids when they are young.

These fking instahuns are rearing and influencing the next generation, we are DOOMED!!!!!!!! Just look at that mitchthemommy account, ultimate wannabe vibez (!) throwing up pics of her kid constantly, even when she's fast asleep, cop on and get a life like...
---
Doms niece's communion dress was absolutely horrific too. Fucken see through at the back? That Niamh girl seems to be the most normal out of the lot. What does she make of them I wonder? And Kips storming the building like someone drew all over him with markers with his freebie bag ... absolutely chronic
Yeah, not a dress suitable for a what, 7/8 year old?
Life was a lot simpler when we were kids in the 80's 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I really don't think she went home yesterday. A little c of a jigsaw does not prove you were with your kids. I think she got a late checkout, Kips took her gear home and she pissed round town in her Penney's dress until it was time to meet the others.

Reactions: 5
I really don't think she went home yesterday. A little c of a jigsaw does not prove you were with your kids. I think she got a late checkout, Kips took her gear home and she pissed round town in her Penney's dress until it was time to meet the others.
She was definitely home. Shur, the cah was in the video.

Reactions: 2
I see that now yeh,I'm on instanavigation so can get a bit muddled! Let's see if she can spend a full week under the same roof as her kids! Place your bets please!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I was out and drinking 3 nights over the weekend I would be riddled with anxiety on the Monday, not to mention major guilt because of only barely seeing my kids. She will be grand today not a bother on her. Just proves her anxiety was fake all along and just made up when she wants to be alone and duck out of being an adult.

Reactions: 33
I think spending 4 consecutive nights with her kids would be a stretch too far for her, even if she got it for free 😅
She already spent 4 consecutive nights with the mini lodgers this year in Portugal, she can’t be doing that again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There seems to be no balance with Grace, the scales are tipped firmly in her favour. Everything in that household seems to be with her to the forefront, her needs and wants. Mothers and parents are certainly entitled to a night out, night away, etc but you balance things up and when you have children, generally the scales are tipped more in their favour, they are only small for a short time and they deserve to be made front and centre of their parents lives. It was nice weather wise this weekend - did she do anything with them?

Reactions: 19
I actually can't with the gym posts anymore 🙃(they craic me up at this point!!).

Back at it!!!!

Do we all have to guess what "it" is, cause it's not working out.
🤣 😂 Going to the gym a year or more, not in any way toned, not really losing any noticeable weight, not unless the photoshop app is involved.
Not bragging (and I def don't want to start a steps debate) but I'm a good 10yrs older than this one, I haven't stepped foot in a gym in atleast 5yrs and I've lost 10kgs in the last 8 months, by walking and not putting as much food in my face. Like what the actual duck is she doing in there???? 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There seems to be no balance with Grace, the scales are tipped firmly in her favour. Everything in that household seems to be with her to the forefront, her needs and wants. Mothers and parents are certainly entitled to a night out, night away, etc but you balance things up and when you have children, generally the scales are tipped more in their favour, they are only small for a short time and they deserve to be made front and centre of their parents lives. It was nice weather wise this weekend - did she do anything with them?
And you know she justifies it to herself by saying it's her "job"

Reactions: 7
I’m still full from my birthday dinner on Friday and her stuffing her face senseless for two nights.
That picture in the mirror, that’s a totally different body….sorry that’s photoshopped into oblivion

Reactions: 10
I’m still full from my birthday dinner on Friday and her stuffing her face senseless for two nights.
That picture in the mirror, that’s a totally different body….sorry that’s photoshopped into oblivion
What gets me with the greed aswell, whenever they’re invited for free meals they never for example share a starter or dessert (or skip it entirely). No because it’s free it’s take take take.
The utter cheek of them having the desserts delivered to the room for them too. Pair of gluttons.

Reactions: 24
The way she slow-mo’d Kips thunderin in the door of the hotel for the freebie…as if he’s a sexy beast 🤢🤢🤢
She’s really shoving him in our face lately. I’ve seen his neck tattoo more than her diddies this week.
---
Don’t worry all this crossed my mind too. Something she’d do.
---
Agree, sick of parents turning their kids into adults so young, they grow up quick enough, let them behave and act like kids when they are young.

These fking instahuns are rearing and influencing the next generation, we are DOOMED!!!!!!!! Just look at that mitchthemommy account, ultimate wannabe vibez (!) throwing up pics of her kid constantly, even when she's fast asleep, cop on and get a life like...
---

Yeah, not a dress suitable for a what, 7/8 year old?
Life was a lot simpler when we were kids in the 80's 😃
Just to add, that isn’t Dom’s kid. Which makes it extra weird and inappropriate. Awful that no one stepped in to protect that little girl and said no to her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a nosey at mitchthemommy ... Single White Female Voibes there .... she's always one of the first to comment on all Grease's posts, gushing about her and her kid is also called Sienna :oops:
(I'm being facetious of course but still ..... )

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What gets me with the greed aswell, whenever they’re invited for free meals they never for example share a starter or dessert (or skip it entirely). No because it’s free it’s take take take.
The utter cheek of them having the desserts delivered to the room for them too. Pair of gluttons.
Themselves and other influencers seem pure greedy on these PR stays. You just know they are ordering as much as they can and charging it all to the room for the PR agency to pick up the tab. Don't put their hand in their own pocket at all.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.