Faces by Grace #90 She's such a has been, the most absent mother I have ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“A brand I worked wih in de past”
Translation: a freebie 🙄
I HATE when they do that. The defensive "This isn't an ad but Ive worked with them in the past!! so back off"

Yes which is why you are not unbiased as they have paid you to like their tit in the past and you're not going to be negative for fear of damaging reps or missing out on any future freebies.

duck OFF

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Poor baby Grace has to pay for her air up scents when every crappy useless tiktoker is getting them for free. 👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Grease: Holy duck🤤

B206EE0F-F2C6-4A2D-97C3-4F954FE66B03.jpeg

Eh you alrigh for a bitta babysitting dere Kips must go to de gym. Dis body needs sculpting n all dah 🥴

Waaa?? oh yea me backs grand now kips oil manage ih.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No haha I didn’t make any suggestions actually. Too thick like your girl 🥴

Edit: it was either Jen who writes the songs or JoniM who writes the poems who I first saw doing that and it cracks me up. Did they create it?

I always visualise your girl stomping into events late looking a state, ignoring the products grabbing her goodie bag and tucking into de foo-ud. Rudely saying “Gimme dah” to event organisers. Once she’s full, off onto de next indulgence 🥴

Flashbacks to the days when I literally saw her come in and do that with my own eyes. She’d knock you out to get to the freebies ✊

View attachment 2076406
Love the way she’s guarding her free goodie bag - cos any witch that comes between Grease and her freebies is fuuuuuuuuckin dead, righ???? 😂
On another note, I forgot to click “watch”
for thread 90 and was thinking Grease had quit social media if everyone was so quiet on here. 😂😂Nope……she’s just the gift that keeps on giving. Even when she’s not loading shite content we’re still talking! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Grease: Holy duck🤤

View attachment 2078140
Eh you alrigh for a bitta babysitting dere Kips must go to de gym. Dis body needs sculpting n all dah 🥴

Waaa?? oh yea me backs grand now kips oil manage ih.
Is it the perspective of the photo or are those balls massive?! 😂
You can call something a ‘protein… whatever’ but it’s still going to have 250 to 500 calories in it … and if it’s not part of a controlled nutrition intake, you’re just adding extra calories. If G is heading down to the cafe after her lacklustre workouts and helping herself to one of these each and every time, then it’s no wonder that she’s not seeing any changes or results.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it’s ridiculous that you’ve to walk past that cafe and all those goodies as you go in and out to the gym.

No way herself only has one. They seemed to be free at B2bs launch thing for Jen. No wonder she showed up. Gimme dah, dah and dah.

Reactions: 20
Was she not invited to the regatta Ireland thing on today in town. Or has she just not bothered her hole posting about it, food probably wasn't up to much.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was she not invited to the regatta Ireland thing on today in town. Or has she just not bothered her hole posting about it, food probably wasn't up to much.
ah she’d hardly go to a daytime event with the kids being off school…. She’s a bleeping fantastic mother ye know

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that seriously all she has up today?? Flavoured water??? 🤣🤣🤣 wonder was she invited to the Mario premiere?? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
That water remind me of those tree air fresheners. Stick one of them on the top of a water bottle and you've a pine flavoured water drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.