Faces by Grace #90 She's such a has been, the most absent mother I have ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No haha I didn’t make any suggestions actually. Too thick like your girl 🥴

Edit: it was either Jen who writes the songs or JoniM who writes the poems who I first saw doing that and it cracks me up. Did they create it?

I always visualise your girl stomping into events late looking a state, ignoring the products grabbing her goodie bag and tucking into de foo-ud. Rudely saying “Gimme dah” to event organisers. Once she’s full, off onto de next indulgence 🥴

Flashbacks to the days when I literally saw her come in and do that with my own eyes. She’d knock you out to get to the freebies ✊

View attachment 2076406
I think back in 1964 when I joined tattle, 😁I might have done a song or a poem something along the lines of 'oh a pizza- gimme dah
Oh a cheese board - gimme dah etc etc

So I love whoever made The gimme dahs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Edit: it was either Jen who writes the songs or JoniM who writes the poems who I first saw doing that and it cracks me up. Did they create it?

I always visualise your girl stomping into events late looking a state, ignoring the products grabbing her goodie bag and tucking into de foo-ud. Rudely saying “Gimme dah” to event organisers. Once she’s full, off onto de next indulgence 🥴

Flashbacks to the days when I literally saw her come in and do that with my own eyes. She’d knock you out to get to the freebies ✊

View attachment 2076406
This pic makes me LOL, didn't have time to take her coatigan off, straight for the grub, hunched over her plate with her with her arms around her it, scowling at people incase they tried to swipe some of her food. Sitting on her goody bag so nobody could accidentally take it and the absolutely battered YSL bag hanging off the chair!!! 😃

Such a glam life!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This pic makes me LOL, didn't have time to take her coatigan off, straight for the grub, hunched over her plate with her with her arms around her it, scowling at people incase they tried to swipe some of her food. Sitting on her goody bag so nobody could accidentally take it and the absolutely battered YSL bag hanging off the chair!!! 😃

Such a glam life!
Same, it cracks me up everytime. This photo is Grease.

I’ve it saved in my favourites album. Looks like she’s in a dressing gown guarding her goodie bag, eyeing up grabbing a second off the table when no one is looking and stuffing her face. Not talking to anyone because she’s above them all, with a big puss up on her.

This was the day she went to two brunch events before Xmas. Your girl was well fed that day. From the front she looked like a slob incase anyone wondering.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cannot believe she’s at 90 threads and her threads get more interactions than her actual’job’!
Red handed pod we’re taking about dark web and you can buy 25k real Instagram followers for Feck all. You know your girl will be ‘krispy can you use that onion thingy to geh me new followers on de dark web, come on, gimme dat onion’

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2076406
Oh my god, where you actually there? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So obvious that the bleeping fantastic mother has her kids shipped off to creche and camps. If they were at home we'd know all about it......

Reactions: 12
Bet she's laid up now with her recurring (only on school holidays mind) back problem after Saturdays horsing around.....

Reactions: 8
What service does she ask for in the nail salon? Layer me up dere Brenda de usual. 🥴 Greasy’s signature nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or do those air pod things look like they should be in Ann Summers?🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My nieces are mad for one of these they are €40! For a bottle that makes you think you can taste by smell! The worlds gone mad!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.