Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she even have an MRI? I can only remember a pic she took of the outside of the hospital? I don't remember her giving any info about the scan or her treatment plan.
True, she easily could have just been hanging around outside waiting for mags to clock off so she could dump the kids on her.

Grease is a pathological liar I don’t believe a word out of her gob 🤥
---
Meltdown incoming 🤬
Oh she’s saving herself up for a whopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you’re getting an MRI you may two injections before going in to get scanned or is a relaxant and the other is type of dye to make the object or what ever your getting scanned more visible this may be required depending on what your being scanned for. She would have needed to been referred by doctor within the Beacon for sure the MRI and wait for them to get to you which can take about week or so.

Reactions: 5
Said it was an MRI at the time. Was outside with kips also cos she can’t go on her own. She didn’t seem to get that an MRI is a diagnostic and not a treatment/cure. She was grand again after it somehow. Mentioned it again on the live with the bulldog CEO of the beacon.

---

Oh she’s saving herself up for a whopper.
Hi Galzzzz, so a lot of you have messaged to see if I'm OK because you've noticed I've been quite absent on here for a while. I didn't want to come on because I like to keep my page positive (🤯) butttttt...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You have failed at more than just the gym.. you have failed at life grease and you have failed as a mother.. SHAME on you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has that idiotic reel on tik tok now . I don’t follow her but she came up on my for you page 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Dom got some decent stops today really hope that gravy train for Grease has dried up🤞🏻 I know she’s lazy and entitled but I really think she’s so desperate lately she would show anything she gets and nothing so far 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 6
I see Dom got some decent stops today really hope that gravy train for Grease has dried up🤞🏻 I know she’s lazy and entitled but I really think she’s so desperate lately she would show anything she gets and nothing so far 🤞🏻🤞🏻
duck dim dom she is an enabler and uses the duck out of grease when she has no one else and of course greedy grease jumps at the chance to get away from her kids.. if she was a true friend and cared in the slightest about S&H she would bring grease nowhere!

Reactions: 8
Dylan yokes gift today! Bet it was for Mother’s Day! But the f*cking fantastic mother that she is only getting round to it 10 days later!

Reactions: 25
Dylan yokes gift today! Bet it was for Mother’s Day! But the f*cking fantastic mother that she is only getting round to it 10 days later!
Be letting them know they are wasting their time putting strangers names on that piece and will defiantly never buy from them they must be hard up if they have to use greasy for pr work 🙄

• Haha
It’s maddening. But at least she has no excuse for not knowing the names of child size lodgers in the house.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.