Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do those two legs match. Honestly that’s the worst photoshop she’s done in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There she is off to Wrestlemania to beat the tit out of the pro wrestlers - oh no she’s dressed like a giant dildo to walk the streets of London. Is she wearing that out for dinner? She had a big burger and chips for lunch and scoffing a free dinner and probably drinks. No wonder she hasn’t lost any weight in years with that carryon. And that pic is still photoshopped. Feckin joke of an “influencer“ she is. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There she is off to Wrestlemania to beat the tit out of the pro wrestlers - oh no she’s dressed like a giant dildo to walk the streets of London. Is she wearing that out for dinner? She had a big burger and chips for lunch and scoffing a free dinner and probably drinks. No wonder she hasn’t lost any weight in years with that carryon. And that pic is still photoshopped. Feckin joke of an “influencer“ she is. 🙄
🤣🤣🤣🤣 off to Wrestlemania 🤣🤣🤣🤣 too funny / too accurate!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks like she’s pissed herself in those leggings , probably all the excitement of yet more free food 🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why, oh why does she always stand with her head stuck into her shoulders?!?! It only emphasises her round face and larger figure.

I was told by a photographer friend to always try to look up slightly into the lens, and have your shoulders down and slightly back to create a leaner silhouette. I'm no slim jim either so had asked for posing 'tips' that would make me look less like a melted jellytot!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had a look at the hotel menu and that lunch was over 1200 calories alone 🙈 breakfast probably 400 if not more. And now she’s most likely going to have a 3 course meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She probably has her knife and fork in her hands waiting for more grub to be stuffed into the sausage casing…

View attachment 2059832
I’m screaming. All she posts about is food (or other brands clothes) from these events. No exaggeration like!

gimme fookin dah! 🥴
---
I’m about to burst my sides laughing from all these posts. She 100% looks like she’s about to tag team into the ring, taking on the Rock.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Its worth screenshotting and sending to Regatta, firstly her in the 4th Arc and then the Womens Best. I know Regatta dont do sets like that but still, she's using a trip funded by them to advertise another clothing brand, its so unprofessional
It really is. She has a hard neck!

Reactions: 6
She is un bleeping real. I didn't think she could possibly be away again but here we are. Sacrificing her kids childhood for free food. Thats the reason her kids will be in therapy when they're older and possibly the reason for a divorce. It's so sad.

Reactions: 13
I’m getting cynical in my old age but funny how there’s not a peep from Grace about her anxiety when she’s off gallivanting here, there & everywhere. And same applies to Dom & her illness- discharged herself hospital previously to go on a freebie break.
---
Wearing those awful Mantra heels
I hate those shoes!

Reactions: 19
Do these wasters get paid for these trips? Aside from free night away, are they paid also? Same for k club, Wicklow retreat etc?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.