Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hear me out but are the kids better off when she’s away? She’s a terrible mother, ignores them, sits on her arse in other people’s houses to pass the babysitting time away. They probably get more stimulation off school and creche staff etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well Mommy Dearest was an awful book. Doubt of course Grace ever heard of the actress Joan Crawford. Joan Crawford was awful to her adopted daughter. The adopted daughter called the book Mommy Dearest. So the normal most certainly not refer to their Mam/Mom with that title. I'd say Grace is a witch to everybody. Well she looks like a thundering witch. She sure acts it towards her family.
Sounds very sarcastic than loving to me poor Ann

Reactions: 11
Well all her book reading/ cramming, plus her language degree didn't broaden her spelling capability, why can she not just use spell check.
20230322_235700.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait for it. “So happy to be home with my babies” followed by a video of the cat and dog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She’ll probably feel that they kids have missed that motherly feeling, so they’ll be spending the next few days with Ann

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's fuming he ver Jen's book it's hilarious. Your girl wouldn't be capable of writing Ann and Barry and she knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You can be sure she'll have some sort of belated Mother's Day for herself. Cee-Hay making her breakfast in bed and her chilling with her new hobby of the week- reading trashy novels.

Oh I'd say she's fuming over Jen's success.

Reactions: 18
Don't worry your girl will be back Monday with fresh brand new content once she has a rest to get over the holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder is this part of the reason for the timing of her holiday? To be away and have a distraction during Jen’s book launch?

Reactions: 10
I'd say Grace will be fuming over all the attention Jen is getting. Jen was in the Indo last weekend, must be in another paper this coming week as she showed that she was at a photo shoot with Dineez. She was on a podcast last week (Empower with Emma). And then the hype for launch day and the following days.

Reactions: 9
Is she on commission from Colleen Hoover or what? Such a huns fave

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd say Grace will be fuming over all the attention Jen is getting. Jen was in the Indo last weekend, must be in another paper this coming week as she showed that she was at a photo shoot with Dineez. She was on a podcast last week (Empower with Emma). And then the hype for launch day and the following days.
And wasn’t she a speaker at some event? Denise was there cheering her on. She’s getting lots of good well respected gigs.
---
Back to radio silence with a little women's best thrown in now that she is home...
And she usually just re-shares their post late about 5 minutes before the sale ends. No original content.

Reactions: 6
Jens book launch is today I see, I thought it happened already. Imagine the mood of Grease today? " Ah jaysus Kips me anxhieeeeeeee, she got a booooook cos she used to be fah,wah do I get Kips for been a fantastic fuckin mudder, duck da Kips I'm goin to me bed see ya Sunday".

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Isn't it a great time to be alive all the same.

Stephen Bear is in prison
The wheels are coming off Siobhan O Hagans sham of a lifestyle
Jen has released a book only the only reference Greasy got in her Independent article was " influencer friend"

I am here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The only thing Greese can pull out of the bag now is a pregnancy announcement. But sure what's the point she won't top Dennez having twins. And Dom will be going on a "fertility journey" with Repromed due to the meds for her "condition" making it difficult to conceive. I'd say she's already signed the contract. And what if Jen and Manky Moe produce a little J Moe?! Nobody would bat an eyelid if Greeese pops out another one even if she live streamed the birth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.