Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fantastic thread title!!! Amazing recap from the one and only usefullyuseless.

🚨 I nearly had a heart attack at the suggestion that WE are Greasettes!? 🚨

don’t 👏 get 👏 it 👏 twisted 👏 huns

Greasette ( noun ) a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, for the one they worship known as 'Greasy'. A like-minded sub-culture which involves doing the bare minimum and expecting everything for free. Emotional vampires, Greasettes are typically lazy, class everyday chores as 'work', use mental health as an excuse, obsessed with dole Thursdays moods and insane illiterate voibez. Greasettes will pawn their children off on ANYONE who will take them, no vetting required. Never under estimate a Greasette, engaging with one usually involves losing a few brain cells.

Examples:
The Greasettes are defending her shitshow again.

Lads, is that a Greasette or Mags 'the bulldog' latest account?
That was me sorryyyyyyyyy I've had a sleep and have seen the error of my ways.
My friends knew what I mean and my husband is proud of me ok!

Anyone got the recipe for the meah roses ??

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I thought creepy. Did one of Joan Crawford's adopted daughters write a book with that title? It certainly did not portray Ms Crawford in a good light. All ugh ugh

Reactions: 5
What about Go Greased Lightnin

there seems like there’d be endless fun to get out of that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Palm Tree vibes🙄 is she going home today or what? Place your bets please!
Doubt it. I'd say they are there for the full week. She's gonna hit a huge low when she comes back home. She'll be counting down to the next trip away. I really hope they have a holiday planned with the kids but I seriously doubt it.

Reactions: 10
Doubt it. I'd say they are there for the full week. She's gonna hit a huge low when she comes back home. She'll be counting down to the next trip away. I really hope they have a holiday planned with the kids but I seriously doubt it.
Eh hello the kids have all ready been to Portugal for 48 hours and have nannys caravan to look forward to. Can't be spoiling them now.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Back for Easter she won’t like that though no doubt they’ll be dumped in crèche

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.