Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fella was just asking me what I was reading & I was filling him in Greasy’s antics. He can’t believe how bad she is with those poor children. Now, he’d be one to always say “let them off”, but not this time. For him to think she’s pathetic says a lot.

Reactions: 6
How long till Grease learns about how “easy” it is to earn money on Only Fans and start her own?

She has 4,000 photos with her baps out so it’ll be hard to make it exclusive.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely she is going to come home tomorrow? Or is she relocating ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jen’s book released tomorrow.🤩

Greasy letting us know how proud she is of herself for reading one solitary book.🥴

Reactions: 13
Jen’s book released tomorrow.🤩

Greasy letting us know how proud she is of herself for reading one solitary book.🥴
Funny actually I was reading the comments on Jens pinned post yesterday and couldn't find a comment from Greasy

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She must be stuck on a big word in her new book... radio silence!
Or has the hoh heah hih her hard! 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she not go for dinner tonight ? I won’t be able to sleep 😂😂😂

• Haha
@jazzbot , are you secretly Mags? You have Grease down to a T, I swear I pmsl each time you type out what she says!!
Wa? Are yiz mad? Mags is too busy performing open heart surgery in de Beacon to be on here. 👩🏻‍🔧

I think Mags is more likely to burst your head open than Grease tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
girls i know this is only a new thread but i’m very proud of the title i came up with and am raging i only managed to post it on the last page of the last thread so can we consider her for the next one (the heah is hoh, limon cello shoh, i’ll go anywhere me kids are noh)

okay back to the thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
girls i know this is only a new thread but i’m very proud of the title i came up with and am raging i only managed to post it on the last page of the last thread so can we consider her for the next one (the heah is hoh, limon cello shoh, i’ll go anywhere me kids are noh)

okay back to the thread!
You may be new here. The title with the most votes gets priority for the new title for the next thread.

Reactions: 8
You may be new here. The title with the most votes gets priority for the new title for the next thread.
It has the same amount of likes as the chosen one but it’s all good i was just chancing my arm, the likelihood is i won’t come up with anything clever for another while 🤣 thank you for clarification x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It has the same amount of likes as the chosen one but it’s all good i was just chancing my arm, the likelihood is i won’t come up with anything clever for another while 🤣 thank you for clarification x
In a few pages... put up your thread suggestion again and you might get the votes 💙

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.