Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minimoan

I really don’t think Max or any of his unpaid interns (sorry, staff) are really putting as much effort or thought into Faecaes as you think. They are just a booking agency, they get her a bit of work and get a %. I really doubt they give two hoots about her “career” 🤮 or her image. She isn’t costing them money, she gets a bit of work and I’d say that’s it. There’s no way they are having talks either with her or about her. Sure if the company gets bigger they might offload smaller names like her but for now she’s a filler.
Agree with every word! X

Reactions: 3
Wait for the ‘Happy Birthday Maxi Moo, love you’.
Surely there can be nothing more boring than being in a holiday resort in the chilly, rainy, cloudy weather. There is just nothing to do, even if it is 5 star. If I have to pack a hoodie to a package holiday, I don’t wanna go. Any other holiday, fine, sun resort holiday, no way.
With small kids it's not ideal alright. Don't know the area or if there's stuff to do around the resort

Reactions: 2

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
So true. He was SURROUNDED by ladies in all the tags!

Must be weird for him to be around adult women who don't cry and sulk to get their way. And show up to a cushy 9-5 and do, you know, work.
Or women who know what the inside of a shower looks like!
Whas dis waherfall ting...duz ih hav bahhered sausages
---

That could be a stock photo of her sun knowing her ...and already where is the content . If this was a bought and paid for family holiday I would be all for privacy but this is a pr stay ...
Probably from a few years ago knowing Greasy. #takemeback

• Haha

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Sorry if I’m asking a repeat question but what exactly is Matchstick’s and who owns it? I know people refer to a fig called Max bit I’m a bit lost tbh…… is it an actual agency?
It’s the new agency she signed up with Max is the owner, she’s also an investor in the Irish side of it

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Was that’s his parents house?! I had briefly dipped into his stories and he was there was wondering had he rented it
No, it's a rental that he was weirdly letting on his parents owned.

He has a whole thread on here for himself, just not to derail from Greasychops

jazzbot

VIP Member
Rob Kenny probably has his phone on airplane mode avoiding panic calls from max and greasy looking for free accom.