Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aoma

Chatty Member
Tut tut maxwell Parker:
That’s where I saw it too Jazzbot.. but no clue what it really means. Obviously it means some where along the line he made a boo boo.. he was probably hoping Vogue would bail him out … again

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Seeemm

Chatty Member
Haven’t sent the evoke article, but if she’s saying they won’t get to spend valentines together surely he’s not there? or where is she planning to go when she gets back? Do married adults with kids actually expect to spend a hallmark holiday without their kids?!
I reckon they’ll be back home by Monday. Maybe he’s working somewhere?

bluebambino

Chatty Member
Looked up that eremito hotel. You can get 4 nights there all inclusive for 1080 (seems to be a fixed price no matter what time of year). Flights to Rome can be for nothing if book at the right time. Even today there are flights in march for 30/40 each way. So you want to be conservative and say it’s 150 for flights, 50 for transfers. Insurance for 4 days would be feck all. She’s making about 900 profit per person. 900 to do a bit of chanting and bullshit self love chats. Multiply that by 12 and she’s raking it in. No doubt she’s also getting a group booking price on the hotel also.

minimoan

It says if connecting flights to Dublin are needed, they won't be covered. I took that to mean, if the winner lives in Cork and wants to fly to Dublin to catch that flight to Rome, the prize doesn't cover that cost. It's just standard 'cover yer arse' T&C t. Don't see anything wrong with that, TBH.
Gotcha! Makes sense now.

68Fla

Who is the random other influenza she tagged for the jewellery? Not a thanks, not an ad declared but puts up AF link to try get some money herself. Dog
She's an Irish influencer living in England Grace has met her at a few events She has 2 small kids and pregnant with her 3rd Her content is mainly Skincare and Makeup but she knows her stuff She posts daily and her content is informative and consistant

Missbeebee

Chatty Member
Anybody else get the feeling Chris isn't around, like she's slipping up herself, I brought the kids here, I or we get the kids ready. Something is up it's as plan as day to see you can see it in her eyes and hear it in her voice and certainly in her content.
I do. Even the salmon bowels. 3 dished up and then adds oh chris is having curry. It felt a bit forced like i better mention him so nobody notices hes not here
I know he was at the magic mike thing. Maybe theres trouble in paradise but he just cant resist a freebie