Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

manpyj89

Chatty Member
The kids will have passports from their last trip to Portugal in 2018/2019… how long do kids passports last for? Imagine if it was 3 years…

Reactions: 3

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
How do we find it? Can someone link it
---

I’d say as mentioned above one of the other matchdicks was meant to go and couldn’t

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
So my grid posts are all different to yours they are yellow in colour? And the 4th post is Lauren Nicole in next pj’s🤷‍♀️
---

My god it’s seriously bad it’s so fake like she’s talking to other peoples kids it’s the weirdest thing it’s like she doesn’t know how to communicate with them it’s always forced
The uk one is yellow the Irish one is green it’s matchstick.ie

Bouabout

Well they must have been thinking about for a while. They would need Passports for the children. It is slow enough getting Passports now.

Gerry o

VIP Member
I knew it would be that hotel. Its a cheaper 5* and you will get it for less the €200 per night in the winter.
They use always gift the huns stays there, Pippa & Y style have def been gifted stays and were open they got a freebie .
Beautiful hotel but the transfer time would turn me off personally .
So really maxi has sorted this for her or maybe vogue had a hand in it too grace was getting to
Much of a hard time?! There is no way she planned this trip for her and the kids if she planned it she would have gone to place she went before imo

imsoexcited

She’s an investor in the company she’s not going any where!!
I doubt that means much, she hasn’t much to invest and from what we hear about max i’d say he sold shares to anyone who had a few quid! It’s a few shares I’d imagine, she’s not a partner of any kind.

winterblu

VIP Member
Portugal would be cheaper then Disney. She will always go for cheaper especially when it concerns the kids.
It’s over €1000 for 4 days at Disney Paris for a family of 4. Then under €1000 for hotel for 5-6 days. Flights, food. Portugal is cheaper for her and it makes her look better than her normal lazy self.
You know her, it can’t be solely about the kids. It had to be about her too. So Disney was going to be a no unless it was entirely gifted.
Yep thats exactly it. You could go to Portugal for peanuts at the moment. She was too cheap to wait for midterm even, I know she would never spend money to take them to Disney even tho they are the perfect ages for it now.

Chippednails

VIP Member
Sorry if I’m asking a repeat question but what exactly is Matchstick’s and who owns it? I know people refer to a fig called Max bit I’m a bit lost tbh…… is it an actual agency?

Can someone please tell me where these comments are posted? Iv looked on matchstick insta page and there are no posts up for grace?🤷‍♀️
---

Yes and it all sounds so contrived like the noise of the kids is already driving her mad and she wishes kips had them so she could have brunch alone😄
4th grid post is Grace..

Comments were under it but now gone x

Attachments