Faces by Grace #82 Partyin' wit Max, me 'content' is in the jacks, just avoidin' me kids & eatin' snacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
basically an account created that had the images posted here for the Grace recap of 2022!

This is a bit harsh. Everyone here comments on Grace, I think it was an attempt at humour that missed the mark. Doesn’t necessarily mean the person is very consumed and needs to take time off social media that’s ridiculous. The same logic could be spun that we’re all consumed by Grace,spending time on here,commenting and “running straight here” when we see something ridiculous.. in that case we all need time off social media
It was just my take on it, doesn’t mean it’s ridiculous. I just think it’s a lot of effort to go to set up an instagram about some absolute randomer.

Reactions: 1
I hope whoever set up that account is ok, obviously very consumed by Grace so hopefully they’ll take time off social media to clear their head. Either that or it was a silly drunk idea.
Tbf alot on here are consumed by Grace😂😂

Reactions: 9
I don’t get why they’re so layered? I’d defo point the finger at the nail tech , pardon the pun!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why they’re so layered? I’d defo point the finger at the nail tech , pardon the pun!
In fairness its probably free so the nail shop probably ask the newbies to do her nails. They make all their mistakes on Grace as they are learning.
Also a lesson on how to deal with rude customers.

Reactions: 8
Where is she 🤷‍♀️Said she was coming on in the new year with more chats etc 😂
She’s def pissed off over something like she’s worse than boring 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where is she 🤷‍♀️Said she was coming on in the new year with more chats etc 😂
She’s def pissed off over something like she’s worse than boring 😳
Schools are back tomorrow so she will be back, child free, and with a spring in her step.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Schools are back tomorrow so she will be back, child free, and with a spring in her step.
She lied to us all when she said she’d nothing to look forward to after the wedding. She always looks forward to school days.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.