Faces by Grace #82 Partyin' wit Max, me 'content' is in the jacks, just avoidin' me kids & eatin' snacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That isn't me! It's also on private you have to follow or am I automatically blocked?
Nope it's on private. Agree with everyone just plays into her victim narrative guys if someone wants to run an Instagram PLEASE set up a new bloggersunveiled.

Reactions: 10
I can see it now and no honestly it's not me but see they have used all the recap of the year photos I posted.

Reactions: 4
I know who runs the account...

Rob Kenny

Or is it a Coleen Rooney style trap?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Silly me clicked the story. So if i get a block now we'll know its her. And ill be only raging cos there is so much more i would have preferred to be blocked for

Reactions: 2
If this an inside job/promotion ahead of the operation tv show predictions I'll cry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Silly me clicked the story. So if i get a block now we'll know its her. And ill be only raging cos there is so much more i would have preferred to be blocked for
What are on the stories?

Whoever put these up, you have the text and funniest bits of some of the photos cut off btw.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

We ain’t family, donncha know it’s all about me, I’ll still be consistent in 2023!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Without a doubt herself / sister ...she has nothing..no content...no product ..no ads/ brands ..nothing ...likely will try and use this as a come back ..they have gone too far though ...too many pics etc .why would anyone really do that ..who would have the time..also looks like they didnt even put the pics up right ...thats a big clue there !how did someone even come across the page!

Reactions: 7
Yea I don't think this is as conspiracy as much as we'd like it to be.

I do think it's someone here. Look we all dislike Greasy but please don't fuel her. Her most engagement always comes from those "I am being trolled, I am just an amazing mother why would anyone pick on me" and the "every body is a bikini body" posts.

She's very predictable we know, as proven here, but don't make it easy for her! She's doing a great job sinking herself into obscurity all by herself this won't help that.

Reactions: 23
The account was posted into this thread 45 mins ago and the first post on the account was an hour ago and the most recent post 55 minutes ago. I don’t think it’s likely that the user just ‘happened upon’ a brand new account who’s not following anyone and just so happened to be all of the pictures we’ve been talking about on here? And I definitely don’t see why it would be her friends or family.

Some mad random stuff and theories get posted in this thread sometimes. We should all just be here for a giggle and a rant and then get on with things.

Reactions: 20
Yeah it's gone for me too.

I was wondering did she hire PR guru Rob Kenny and this was his strategy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.