Faces by Grace #82 Partyin' wit Max, me 'content' is in the jacks, just avoidin' me kids & eatin' snacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good. It's not worth it. Tattle gets a bad rap as it is without adding to it.

But I love it here 😂
Id be lost without it. I used to have all this pent up anger with no outlet 🤣🤣

Seen an article today of 20 things we all want to see disappear and influencers made it in twice

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Seen an article today of 20 things we all want to see disappear and influencers made it in twice
Great! Let's hope the downfall comes soon.

I've seen some out of control stuff on tattle but essentially it's people giving their opinions and calling out bullshit. I don't see what the problem is?

Didn't someone say a few pages back that TikTok comment section is worse than Tattle comments anyways?

All these con artists want to have their cake and eat it too. People are tired of the bullshit.

Reactions: 15

I've had some really enlightening chats on here. Ive been in a few squabbles but it's all healthy debate here as it should be.

Not one person on here I'd say is a troll. Just a collective of people who hate influencing culture.

Reactions: 27
Well that was a chaotic evening!

And herself probably face down in that bowl of slaw - AirUp dripping on the Emma mattress-
Not that’s a Vibe ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everyone knows that 'slaw' gives chronic food pensioning vibes. And your girl is serving up week old tit?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I just say.....and this applies to every single influencer going...NOBODY.....and I mean NOBODY gives a duck how much water you drink!!!!!!!
It absolutely enrages me!!!!🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That account was definitely someone from here. I remember they posted the link here saying they had made it a few threads back. They definitely took it too far and will certainly give Grace something to come on complaining about. Good to hear it’s gone. Stick to tattle people.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
One evening of meetings, off off here and what did I miss? That coleslaw looks rank, can only imagine the 💩s she’ll have if she keeps it for the week. See she has shallots and thyme. Surprised she even knows what they are. I’d LOVE to see her attempt to chop up a couple of shallots 😂.
Glad that page is gone wherever it was. Would have certainly given Your Girl plenty of ammunition.

Reactions: 8
That account was definitely someone from here. I remember they posted the link here saying they had made it a few threads back. They definitely took it too far and will certainly give Grace something to come on complaining about. Good to hear it’s gone. Stick to tattle people.
I hope that person was either drunk or on drugs at the time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Still hate me second famhilee, won't touch Kips, usin' me socks to tuck in me nips"

Edited to sound more like Grease's pronunciation of tingssss

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
100% - don’t give her any more ammunition against tattle. Evoke will do another interview with her then about bullying trolls and she’ll only love the attention. 🙄

Reactions: 11
I hope whoever set up that account is ok, obviously very consumed by Grace so hopefully they’ll take time off social media to clear their head. Either that or it was a silly drunk idea.

Reactions: 2
I’m crying laughing. All this tit about healthy new year and she’s ramming sausage rolls and coleslaw down her neck hours later. Can only imagine the portion sizes she’ll make.

1 for Si Si, 6 for mammy
I know right 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I hope whoever set up that account is ok, obviously very consumed by Grace so hopefully they’ll take time off social media to clear their head. Either that or it was a silly drunk idea.
What account I completely missed this! TIA.

Reactions: 1
What account I completely missed this! TIA.
basically an account created that had the images posted here for the Grace recap of 2022!

This is a bit harsh. Everyone here comments on Grace, I think it was an attempt at humour that missed the mark. Doesn’t necessarily mean the person is very consumed and needs to take time off social media that’s ridiculous. The same logic could be spun that we’re all consumed by Grace,spending time on here,commenting and “running straight here” when we see something ridiculous.. in that case we all need time off social media

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.