Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well ....Rob Kenny has announced he is off to the Matchdicks Christmas party in London on Thursday
He mentioned to a few of the huns going...no mention of " faces"

Surely as a key shareholder she will be going over for the weekend?!

Flying to London for a party....are they actually for real?
She'll be there.

Reactions: 16
Well well ....Rob Kenny has announced he is off to the Matchdicks Christmas party in London on Thursday

Especially stupid considering they launched their Irish agency this year....

Reactions: 15

She won't miss it!
Is he the guy who put up some question box last week that took a dig at Grace?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She won't miss it!
Is he the guy who put up some question box last week that took a dig at Grace?
Yip... clearly no time for her. Real bitchy...she's clearly not part of his gang!

A party in London for an Irish agency?!

None of them have any regard for their carbon footprint / environment!

Honestly they would go to the opening of a pair of legs!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
AF link on a 3 year old manky candle. She really is such an idiot. The Copenhagen grid post is an absolute snorefest too.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm going through my Google photos here of a few trips I've been on this year, #blessed but I'd make a great travel influencer if Grace's level on influencing is anything to go by. As for the candle.. see how long it takes to get a another freebie in the post.

Reactions: 13
Naw I'm dead at the fuckin warped candle ☠☠

Matchstick pleaseeee, how is this content???? Why is she on a payroll for this???? 🀣🀣🀣

Employ me! I'll take shite pictures round my house to sell mundane shite too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
just watched the Ella nd jo ad oh my god too funny how she is over emphasising her phonics lol ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Grace on a Monday morning-
"duck duck duck Kips, the ESB bill is due today, what can I sell. I've already sent the kids to school so theyre no use, duck. Oh here, here's a €40 candle I was most probably gifted years ago, ligh ih quick!"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Grace on a Monday morning-
"duck duck duck Kips, the ESB bill is due today, what can I sell. I've already sent the kids to school so theyre no use, duck. Oh here, here's a €40 candle I was most probably gifted years ago, ligh ih quick!"
Where is Krispy? Has she sold him?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That is the saddest looking candle I have ever seen. Is she not mortified posting a link to a 3 year old well used candle like WTF. Surely you can only post a link to something when you are just gifted it first not like 3 years later.

Reactions: 14
That is the saddest looking candle I have ever seen. Is she not mortified posting a link to a 3 year old well used candle like WTF. Surely you can only post a link to something when you are just gifted it first not like 3 years later.
Any candle will last 3 years if you only light it a couple of times. Absolute dose. She should be mortified but her lack of self awareness prevents it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.