Faces by Grace #74 Galz I'm up the walls with me Penneys hauls that girl hasn't time for washin me smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wins I hope she face plants the stairs on the way to pick up her makey uppy award.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah lads no way she will win. Absolutely no way. James Kavanagh is in the same category and he is Matchstick too. I’d say matchstick got her name on the list of nominees for sure but she can’t win…..can she?!

Edit: she’s absolutely sloshed on Dom’s stories, she wouldn’t go on stage to accept like that I’d hope!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Grease is so professional. Getting trashed before mcing a baby event. Thought she didn’t drink 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.