Faces by Grace #74 Galz I'm up the walls with me Penneys hauls that girl hasn't time for washin me smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Drum roll* Welcome to thread #74 on the notorious GMG!

Big congratulations @Tiredandemotional for the thread title. I needed to do a little editing to make it fit. Your prize is a ticket to the Pregnancy and Baby fair! Please no difficult questions for that girl x

Grace appears to still be a host at the P&B Fair.

It's little Sienna's birthday but Grace is making it all about her.

She had kilos and kilos of laundry piling up and had to go to the garage to get it all done.

As you were, ladies and gentlemen.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Even if she was a typical mother, I still don’t see how she’s a good fit for a pregnancy and baby fair. If they want an influencer, would someone with younger children not be more suitable, there must be loads of influencers that have a baby or are pregnant that would be more on brand for the event 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I wonder has sienna been left in creche today and grace has fecked off for the day to celebrate her birthing day

Reactions: 12
Please tell me she didn't ship Sienna to creche on her birthday so she could spend hours getting her hair done? I'm sure the creche made a fuss and nothing wrong with it if you are WORKING. She is just so unlikeable!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Please tell me she didn't ship Sienna to creche on her birthday so she could spend hours getting her hair done? I'm sure the creche made a fuss and nothing wrong with it if you are WORKING. She is just so unlikeable!
Oh u know she did it’s her BIRTHing day after all!!

Reactions: 15
She could have taken the kids to Tayto Park for the day to make up for the one she bailed on cos she was too hungover.

Reactions: 26
She could have taken the kids to Tayto Park for the day to make up for the one she bailed on cos she was too hungover.
She has a lot of making up to do.. Shes been bailing on them since they’ve been born

Reactions: 18
The irony...going on about birthing the child yet having feck all to do with her. Not a maternal bone in her body. Those children deserve better 😔

Reactions: 21
Sienna gets a hair stamper.... Grace, not to be out done by her daughter, get her hair done

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Let's give your girl the benefit of the doubt here 🤣 maybe there will be a nice pic of sienna with bday cake etc to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For the love of Herbal Essence, will she ever cut that hair!

Good to see her enjoying her BIRTHday...she might treah herself to a bah & a birthday bahhhered sausage....at the sane time
🛁 🌭

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.