Faces by Grace #74 Galz I'm up the walls with me Penneys hauls that girl hasn't time for washin me smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's v leery/ gobby! If she does win, her speech will be entertaining!

She'll go on the lash & straight to the baby fair...F.F.M.!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her hair is a mess. Her make up is ok did her wedding mua do it for her, she did Dom's and posted a horrible photo of her.

Reactions: 7
Why does she keep saying "it takes a village"? Is that not a phrase used when referring to raising a child.....oh actually wait she is a child 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is anyone going to the fair tomorrow? It’s going to be a tit show. We need ground information. Wonder will her back be acting up in the morning although she prob has money spent.

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep saying "it takes a village"? Is that not a phrase used when referring to raising a child.....oh actually wait she is a child 🫢
Well it definitely takes a village to raise Grace's as she's never around.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
5ft Fashion Fairy says the same thing earlier today in her stories getting ready for it. Idiots.

Reactions: 1
Oh God what hairdresser would let anybody go out with a bun like that? My little daughter could do better than that! Wish I had her confidence - she’s nearly dry humping herself on the Z list red carpet 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Every one of them at this nonsense event has spent the day getting brows plucked, hair dos done, make up slapped on etc...all day...they have so little to do that they can't spend an entire day getting ready for a makey uppy event. Sure it's a case of everyone gets a medal, & if not this year, sure they'll rig for next year!

An arse licking event if epic proportions!

Reactions: 17
Who even are these people? Honestly z list Instagrammers dressed up in their fast fashion tat dresses and clapping each other on the back for what? I despair for humanity

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.