Faces by Grace #74 Galz I'm up the walls with me Penneys hauls that girl hasn't time for washin me smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need a lie down after that 6 page catch up 🤣
Something dawned on me there as I was eating me grub - if miss mental health 'victim' was that 'fragile', she'd be seriously affected by what she reads here and crying out for us all to be nice and go easy on her.
The fact she hasn't, and continues to diddle her way through each day like lady muck, makes me see just how calculating and manipulative she was around the RMcC debaucle 🤬
Shame on you Greasemonger for your crappy ways!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A quick word with Malahide Woman would do Grace no harm, she’d let our Grace know how to suck & tuck all those annoying dangly bits😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are they not told before hand? I’ve an awful feeling she’s won and she knows especially with her latest story about thanking followers for voting for her.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Are they not told before hand? I’ve an awful feeling she’s won and she knows especially with her latest story about thanking followers for voting for her.
Yeah the way she is carrying on is a bit of a giveaway. What other influencers are going? I see Holly is away with Ali so some of them don’t seem bothered. Would her agency have paid for her to win just to drum up business for her and them.

Reactions: 7
Imagine if she does wins we’ll never hear the end of it, it’ll be a disgrace if she wins over James though.

Reactions: 14
"We cracked open the good stuff". She has definitely won??!!! 😬
Christ. Isn't lisa jordan in that category? I know ppl dislike her too but she does create content and has a brand. Also Aimee connelly?! James Patrice. Maybe they all feel sorry for her.

Either she’s deluded and actually thinks she’s gonna win….or else they fixed it and told her already that she’s “won” 🙈 it would genuinely ruin my weekend if I seen this lazy annoying girl winning this over the likes of James Patrice who actually deserves it and puts effort into his content

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg this thing is so fixed if none of the others going ....I've never followed grace ..only came across her recently but my god she really does nothing..I agree the likes of just jordan etc would all still crack you but they make a bit of an effort....

Reactions: 14
What's she all excited and nervous for ?? She's been to tons of award shows ?

She was the golden girl for a while but she isn't even winning gossies anymore... infact I don't think she was even nominated the last time ? So if she wins this then there's definitely something fishy going on.

• Heart
Is she gonna be hanging at the baby fair? She can barely speak coherently as it is 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
James Patrice is hosting a breast cancer event tonight, so won't be at the awards, so I assume he hasn't won and this useless lump has.
20220930_193713.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.