Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FabulousDarling

Omg she’s talking about her injury. Mags said oh you’ve had your mri and all haven’t you and grace said yes. Mags said “you must have good contacts to get it done so quickly” and our grace replied “yeah I know someone in the beacon “. Who’s trolling who now??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Aoma

Chatty Member
Mags just said “when Chris came to collect Sienna earlier he said he was going for a chipper
!” Why the fuck is mags minding Sienna after school like what the fuck does Grace be at 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 38

Beebles

VIP Member
She said she bought tickets... plural so who did she go with? She's definitely there for the day. Is she seriously that thick she doesn't see why people call her a crap mother?
2 slots to “shop the merch”. Ay, nothing hays holistic and inner self like shilling and consumerism. That’s how they manifest their wealth and possessions.. through merch and #af links.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I always knew Grace was afew sandwiches short of a car booh picnic but this past week has really shown that there is nothing between her two ears. How does she not see how all of this is coming across, non stop moaning about her back and how much agony she's in and also showing herself out and about to soooooo many places!!!?
Like she's hardly been home, she is showing herself to be such a liar.

• Haha
  • Heart

Foggy

Chatty Member
The other thing about her Depop is that it really highlights the amount of cheap shite she wears.
So much fast fashion, ASOS is as high end as it gets.
I can’t think of another influencer with her size of following who wears such cheap clothes. Most influencers at that level can either afford nice things or get them gifted. Obviously Grease is too low end.
Before anyone comes for me, I’m not saying anything about anyone buying from those brands, but I just think it’s very telling that that’s all she has.
Excuse you, what about the high end YSL bag 🤣🤣

• Haha

Bigred21

VIP Member
Jesus those kids are more of a parent to grace , than grace is to her kids, imagine ur mother crying all the time when things don’t go her way or she has to do things she doesn’t want to , make her meals , deliver them to her walk on eggshells as not to upset her , awful
Oh she is totally milking this. Usually when you're a parent and you're sick... there's literally no time to be sick as the children are the ones depending on you. So you get up and just get on with it as much as possible. She's happy out lying off in bed now for the weekend. Didn't she say she was suppose to rest for the next 48 hours or so?! It's actually pathetic watching her at this stage. She is so predictable. I just keep thinking back to that time she said she made Sienna go to camp on a roasting hot day after getting her vaccines,even though the poor child was hysterical.
This one gets an injection yesterday, comes on her stories looking for a pity party and will take to the bed for the bones of a week. Getting food served up. Nothing wrong with the appetite of course. She is downright selfish and lazy and will never put anyone first. Not even her children.

How can she drive today but not yesterday?

No wonder she's full of life.... she's off to fill her overflowing god dam cup again the poor pet 🖕🙄

Reactions: 36

lavendervase

VIP Member
do we think that she would have gone to EP if she was invited, despite all the recent bad press?
Ermmm, that’s a tough one, let me think about it… fuck YES of course she would!! She would do anything to get away from lifting a finger and she has zero self awareness. Sure she thinks she’s a fucking fantastic mother.

• Haha
  • Heart

tece

Shes up and out in full makeup and in a car there just now 😳 I wrecked my back years ago and I could not lift a cup of coffee to my lips, I was on hardcore prescription meds too😳 I only wished I could be as stoic as gracey and continue on with nights out and putting slap on and driving, clearly she's made of harder stuff than a mere mortal
as myself 😳🙄 I also refereed my young children from the sofa,(I actually had a whistle 🤣) but I didn't have a kips at home he was out at work💁
It's the weekend, time to avoid being a parent for grace. She'd run through the fires of hell to get away from her parenting duties, 'bad' back and all.

• Haha

Flower45

VIP Member
She thinks she's going to the park, she thinks Frankie has training, she thinks there's a Dino thing on. She's very late meeting Mags. Jesus christ it's a miracle this overgrown child can get out of bed on her own in the morning. How pathetic can you be as a person!

Ahh lads she brought the ysl bag out on an adventure. She really is pathetic at this stage.
Look at me I spent time with the kids. Here's the proof. I filmed the whole thing. Poor Hayden in the huge wellies he'll eventually grow into them bless him.

Last edited:
  • Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’ve had more procedures than hot dinners . I have MS but I’ve also had IVF, a hysterectomy and a colostomy bag. I don’t believe her story. Steroid injections into joints are done in our patient clinics usually. The need for sedation is absolutely bonkers ! For your back? Shur you need to be able to pin point the spot exactly for them right when they have the needle! Makes no sense to me! She’s describing the process for a camera down the throat / up the arse between the tea and toast and the sedation. There’s no way they would sedate you for something in your back ????! In all of my life that I’ve spent in hospital this makes no sense. And to fast for it also?! I’ve had local anaesthetic and steroid injections into my pelvis and hip and sedation was never a thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

FishnChips

Chatty Member
I don’t get the premise of these lives and by default the podcast.

Vogue and Joanne have prepared topics and they often allude to the research they have done in advance of recording and have some funny stories and dilemmas. Tommy, Hector and Laurita have prepared topics that they ask each other about. The two johnnys also seem to work from a defined topic or guest.

It appears from what people are saying that G&M come on and shoot the breeze, snipe at one another and read comments. Like WTF is that.

Unsurprisingly it demonstrates a complete lack of work or preparation on Graces behalf.

Molly83

Makes me sick 🤢 you could tell that story without tagging the girls 😂😂😂
If I were Joanne and vogue I’d be looking at taking out a restraining order against her… she’s borderline stalker ish at this stage 🤣
And the only reason we were treated to her pouring a rum and Coke on Sunday is because vogues husband owns the company

• Haha
  • Heart